Advice from Veteran Wearer to Newbies

Baldee73

Reaction score
I am now 38 , i started wearing when i was 21.

I have learned alot through the years.

I refused to go out in public lookin like crap.

You can do everything youself , cut ,color , bleach, attachment,style and save alot ( i do everthing myself) of money $$$$

Here are a few pics

the last pic is lace the other 2 are skin systems.

Attachments

• P2250088-1.jpg
    P2250088-1.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 389
  • PB180370.JPG
    PB180370.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 333
  • PB180398.JPG
    PB180398.JPG
    259.1 KB · Views: 298

waldo

Reaction score
wow that looks really good...

god theres so much i would like to ask, but first thanks for the morale boost.
im looking into this option, and im currently 23 years old, still looking decent, but going to be looking like a butthead in probably about 1 year. so its now or never.

do people notice? would you recommend doing this step to young guys? im willing to put alot of time into it, since right now i put so much time into my hair to look mediocre... it will probably be less time spent to look close to perfect.

can you style it with hairspray, and just wash it out after 2 days?

what more general tips for young dudes considering this can you come up with?

have an awesome day mr

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Baldee73 said:
I am now 38 , i started wearing when i was 21.

I have learned alot through the years.

I refused to go out in public lookin like crap.

You can do everything youself , cut ,color , bleach, attachment,style and save alot ( i do everthing myself) of money $$$$

Here are a few pics

the last pic is lace the other 2 are skin systems.

wow looks really good where do u buy your systems from

Baldee73

Reaction score
Well i have and tried alot of systems through the years.

And unfortunatley newbies there is alot of crap out there and alot of scammers !!!

( also wearing a hat / baseball cap ALL THE TIME will hold you back in LIFE and it will make it harder to get LAID !!!!- are these systems perfect - NOPE ! but at some point in life you have to move on if you are wearing a pretty decent system - if you cant get away with a nice looking shaved head)

I live close to Toronto, Canada.

People in Toronto can be very cruel, they will call you out if they spot a system on your head.

I have been wearing lace systems for the past 7 years , but for the past 5 months i have been wearing this new type of thin skin system , its paper THIN like latex NOT poly skin.

I have had a dematologist that knows i wears systems look at my skin system under a professional magnifing glass and said she could not tell the difference between my system and real human scalp. THERE ARE NO KNOTS AND NO DOTS.
I get my skin systems from this place in Toronto called Nature Hair.

The last pic is an all lace STOCK system from BA hair apparent, it was light brown when i got it, and i colored then rebleached the knots myself.

I dont work for him or am i trying to promote him but I HAVE TRIED MANY LACE SYSTEMS OVER THE YEARS AND THE HAIR LINES DONT COME CLOSE TO WHAT I CAN ACHIEVE WITH HIS.

i AM trying to combine that hair line with a skin system. The hair lines are nice on the skin systems but NOT AS nice as the lace fronts.

The best advise i can give NEWBIES is the following

1) have as many systems on hand as you can afford, it will save you alot of stress

2) try to do all your mainteance, i only go the my supplier for hair cuts.it will save you alot of $$$$$

3) I only want to get 2-3 months out of 1 system, after so many months the hair becomes dry NO MATTER WHAT PRODUCTS YOU USE

4) WHEN YOU RECEIVE A NEW SYSTEM PLACE / ATTACH IT ON YOUR HEAD AND STYLE IT - SO THIS WAY IF IF DOESNT LOOK RIGHT WITH LONG HAIR A CUT IT IN WILL NOT HELP 8/10 TIMES- THUS YOU WONT SPEND MONEY ON A CUT IT AND YOU CAN STILL SEND IT BACK TO THE SUPPLIER

5)COMMUNICATE/ CONFIRM EVERYTHING THROUGH EMAIL WITH SUPPLIERS SO THIS WAY YOU HAVE A PAPER TRAIL

aSK SUPPLIER ABOUT RETUN POLICY IF YOU DONT CUT SYSTEM IN OR DO ANYTHING TO IT!!!

6)always glue your hair lines do not tape them

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
Baldee73 said:

And unfortunatley newbies there is alot of crap out there and alot of scammers !!!

( also wearing a hat / baseball cap ALL THE TIME will hold you back in LIFE and it will make it harder to get LAID !!!!- are these systems perfect - NOPE ! but at some point in life you have to move on if you are wearing a pretty decent system - if you cant get away with a nice looking shaved head)

People in Toronto can be very cruel, they will call you out if they spot a system on your head.

I have been wearing lace systems for the past 7 years , but for the past 5 months i have been wearing this new type of thin skin system , its paper THIN like latex NOT poly skin.

I have had a dematologist that knows i wears systems look at my skin system under a professional magnifing glass and said she could not tell the difference between my system and real human scalp. THERE ARE NO KNOTS AND NO DOTS.

The last pic is an all lace STOCK system from BA hair apparent, it was light brown when i got it, and i colored then rebleached the knots myself.

I dont work for him or am i trying to promote him but I HAVE TRIED MANY LACE SYSTEMS OVER THE YEARS AND THE HAIR LINES DONT COME CLOSE TO WHAT I CAN ACHIEVE WITH HIS.

i AM trying to combine that hair line with a skin system. The hair lines are nice on the skin systems but NOT AS nice as the lace fronts.

1) have as many systems on hand as you can afford, it will save you alot of stress

2) try to do all your mainteance, i only go the my supplier for hair cuts.it will save you alot of $$$$$

3) I only want to get 2-3 months out of 1 system, after so many months the hair becomes dry NO MATTER WHAT PRODUCTS YOU USE

4) WHEN YOU RECEIVE A NEW SYSTEM PLACE / ATTACH IT ON YOUR HEAD AND STYLE IT - SO THIS WAY IF IF DOESNT LOOK RIGHT WITH LONG HAIR A CUT IT IN WILL NOT HELP 8/10 TIMES- THUS YOU WONT SPEND MONEY ON A CUT IT AND YOU CAN STILL SEND IT BACK TO THE SUPPLIER

5)COMMUNICATE/ CONFIRM EVERYTHING THROUGH EMAIL WITH SUPPLIERS SO THIS WAY YOU HAVE A PAPER TRAIL

aSK SUPPLIER ABOUT RETUN POLICY IF YOU DONT CUT SYSTEM IN OR DO ANYTHING TO IT!!!

I live in Toronto and people don't call you out for having a bald spot, that's BS.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
agent00 said:
Baldee73 said:

I live in Toronto and people don't call you out for having a bald spot, that's BS.

agent 00 baldee73 he didnt say they call u out if you have a bald spot , he said they call you out if they SPOT a system on your head