Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a commonly used word in my circles. I guess I could use colleague, mate, or acquaintance.

I see.

Lack of knowledge of English on my side.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
u9OXYVj.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your pecker would barely get in there mate with all that silicone blocking the road. She’s a 5 at best. Tits are shaggy, face is fat and the whole thing is surgery + photoshop. True women are those with true unrefined beauty and most importantly a personality that excites you and you want her more and more. A crack wh*** can make you go nuts about her if she can arouse you mentally. You incels need to stop poisoning this forum with this rate/chad sh*t.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your pecker would barely get in there mate with all that silicone blocking the road. She’s a 5 at best. Tits are shaggy, face is fat and the whole thing is surgery + photoshop. True women are those with true unrefined beauty and most importantly a personality that excites you and you want her more and more. A crack wh*** can make you go nuts about her if she can arouse you mentally. You incels need to stop poisoning this forum with this rate/chad sh*t.

That's hilarious, keep it coming mate. I love it!