Abstinence is the major weapon in defeating hair loss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
da ****?
that's like saying the fact finasteride doesn't work for everyone is proof it has no effect on hair growth/loss.

99% of dudes on nofap forums report beard grows slower.

That's nothing like saying finasteride doesn't work for everyone is proof it has no effect.

Finasteride has shown that for a large percentage of men, it halts hair loss. It's not like half of people who take finasteride report they went bald really fast and half report they gained hair really fast.

You are reporting things that contradict what other people report. Could it be that maybe something else is at play other than your nofap, yea it's quite likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, I think we should keep this discussion to scientific discussion also. Lots of people are using first hand accounts which is awesome. However.. many people are giving baseless claims that there's no way it could ever be possible based on nothing. It is a circle jerk of comments back and forth really accomplishing nothing and wasting time finding the gems of the thread. This is an "alternative therapy" and therefore has merit to be in this forum since there have been quite a few comments from /r/nofap on the change in shedding from abstaining for long periods of time.

If we could keep the discussion on real information, either based on your personal experience or something you find online about it working or not working, that would help the discussion.. otherwise, you might be wasting your time if you don't agree. :)

yes this thread is a useless circle jerk, because the claims are completely baseless.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I think we should keep this discussion to scientific discussion also. Lots of people are using first hand accounts which is awesome. However.. many people are giving baseless claims that there's no way it could ever be possible based on nothing. It is a circle jerk of comments back and forth really accomplishing nothing and wasting time finding the gems of the thread. This is an "alternative therapy" and therefore has merit to be in this forum since there have been quite a few comments from /r/nofap on the change in shedding from abstaining for long periods of time.

If we could keep the discussion on real information, either based on your personal experience or something you find online about it working or not working, that would help the discussion.. otherwise, you might be wasting your time if you don't agree. :)

that's hard sometimes , some posters (whom I won't mention) are seeming to wage a personal vendetta against this nofap thing , it's so repetitive.

if you want my testimonial here it is , I am summing it up though , I won't tarry on details :

/!\ THIS IS WHAT I AM SURE OF , so if any of you sherlock holmes or other inspector gadgets question the truthfulness of this testimonial , you better produce some evidence that refutes it , which you won't have.

Hair : Decreased shedding , I am not going to say more because this is all that I am sure of.

Mental & body : self-confidence , vivacity , satisfaction and pride of having gotten past my addiction , decreased (compulsive if I may add) eating (that is likely to have something to do with the dopamine seeking behaviour through the recompense system of eating good/tasty/junk food) reduced to one meal a day (food that isn't particularly good tasting , such as vegetables) , more interest in learning and doing (drudging) activities such as sport or learning languages (which is a hobby that I had let aside or considerably lessened during my addiction) , less irritability , reduced stress and anxiety.

Reaction score
@the guys who don't have sex during nofap :how many wet dreams did you have in one month?

I had my second one yesterday (3 days after the first one) , and I don't know if I should be pissed , that's weird because I didn't dream of any girl or sex , yesterday I don't recall dreaming of anything..

zizoux

Reaction score
Two times in a month but didn't come.Because I've conditioned myself not to orgasm in my dreams so I was able to hold them.lol. However as I said before, I discharge some semen after peeing. See, that's the point I've been trying to make; your body constantly produces semen even if you don't want to. As you know, also DHT is being produced as it's required for semen production.

Status
Not open for further replies.