about asian women...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I remember a time when I would see bald men specifically with asian women quite frequently (around early to mid 90's). I know asians idolize white people and I think that played a big part of that phenominon.... many asian women were willing to see past baldness simply because they are white.

I no longer see this happening anymore though and I think the reason why is because asian women have gained the reputation of being sexy, classy and stylish here in the states and have since come to realize their percived worth. Now, all I see are asian women with average to above average (even much older) white men but always with a full head of hair. Too many of these couples to count that I've seen. It's like they've realized they are too good for us now. Just my observation.... you can go ahead and tell me how right I am in the space provided below.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UC man. . . do a correspondence course in sociology :D, and get a paper published on the impact of baldness, views of society on it and the perception. :D

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a Thai, Filipina or Pacific Islander asian. They just want to get out of their country and won't care if you are bald, short or a friggin CYCLOPS!

Honestly they are WAY hotter than the Japanese or Chinese/Korean Asian (I presume) you are referring to. Honestly those pasty pencil thin Asian women are just not sexy to me at all.

On a side note to your comment, you also have to assume the immigration from Asian country's to the USA boomed in the past 2 decades. The Asian women you see now are probably 2nd and 3rd generation and MUCH more Americanized than pre 90s ones. They will have the same demands any other American woman would. Also Country's like China have experienced BOOMS economically in the past few decades where even WOMEN are now savy business people and no longer second class. This of course will heighten their inner worth and self value making them more selective.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Uncomfortable man (great nickname btw), this phenomenon is still alive and well here in Norway at least :) Here I see asian women with fat, bald, old men all the time. We even have a TV show about middle aged men going to Asia to get a wife. I think it has to do with poverty, and the men here "offering" them a new and "better" life. Some seem really happy together though. But it's definitely considered somewhat normal here in Norway.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
UCMan, what is your occupation if I may ask?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
UCMan, what is your occupation if I may ask?
I work at a groccery store. I never finished college because I couldn't tolerate being the only bald man on campus.... or else I would have been a pretty sucsessful graphic designer and illustrator, probably making alot more money as well.

Also, swingline has a point about generations transitioning to assimilate to American life.... which of corse means learning that bald men belong to a lesser class here.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work at a groccery store. I never finished college because I couldn't tolerate being the only bald man on campus.... or else I would have been a pretty sucsessful graphic designer and illustrator, probably making alot more money as well.

Also, swingline has a point about generations transitioning to assimilate to American life.... which of corse means learning that bald men belong to a lesser class here.

You're a designer too? You know you could just freelance working from home, right?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're a designer too? You know you could just freelance working from home, right?
Tell me more, I'm listening.

- - - Updated - - -

UC man. . . do a correspondence course in sociology :D, and get a paper published on the impact of baldness, views of society on it and the perception. :D

I could fill a book and probably already have with the accumulated amount of posts I've made.

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a Japanese girlfriend. She is very attractive, kind, nice and sporty (played Volleyball in their junior national team), like 9/10 levels, and I would say I am not bad off either at all. I do think some Asian women, especially Koreans and Japanese, ie. those with more mainstream western exposure, care about the baldness, especially now that the current generation of young women has been growing up on all that music featuring pretty boys in it and as the OP said - some of these women "perceiving their market value". :ermm:

Let me be completely honest with you gents: I am 24, my girlfriend is 20. We started going out just when I had gone from a NW3½V with some diffuse thinning as well, to a NW2 ish and still improving. I showed her some pics of me from those times, and she was feeling pretty weird about it. She didn't laugh at it or anything, nor did she admit she would find me less hot, but she did say I looked a lot older and she wouldn't have maybe considered me initially. Told me, if I started balding now, it wouldn't make a difference, as we're already together happily.

It did make me think how big of an impact balding has, though. I was always told I looked a bit awkward and a few years older than what I am when balding, but now that I am back to the "normal folk" (knocking on the wood), people tell me I look a few years younger than my real age. Add in the psychological effects, such as crippling of one's confidence, it does affect your game...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well UCman I asked for a graphic designer/illustrator for the website idea.....

Anyway let me ask you whats the difference of being the bald man in college or in a grocery store. How old are you, you should just go finish or take classes online. AT LEAST do freelance work if you have kept up with it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I work at a groccery store. I never finished college because I couldn't tolerate being the only bald man on campus.... or else I would have been a pretty sucsessful graphic designer and illustrator, probably making alot more money as well. Also, swingline has a point about generations transitioning to assimilate to American life.... which of corse means learning that bald men belong to a lesser class here.

What do you work as?

You are one of the most eloquent and intelligent posters I have seen, including other forums I am at, and they have people with advanced degrees. I strongly suspect you are way underemployed. A side effect of this is that you probably get a lot of hate from your coworkers, not because you are bald, but because you are way smarter from them, but dont have the power to show for it.

I suggest living up to your potential, if nothing else than to have professional dominion over the NW2s. Money still counts for something. Channel the hate. Check out Coursera and related online MOOCs which have good courses for free. You can of course also learn from books and forums.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

does that major have the incel balding nerds of computer majors or the ***got good looking good hair hipsters of art majors?

- - - Updated - - -

Well UCman I asked for a graphic designer/illustrator for the website idea.....

Anyway let me ask you whats the difference of being the bald man in college or in a grocery store. How old are you, you should just go finish or take classes online. AT LEAST do freelance work if you have kept up with it.
depends on wat grocery store it is. i dont mind too mucch showing my bald head at a low class place like wal mart. a lot of unaesthetic poor people there xD

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Go to any navy town. Every old *** fat ugly senior person has a cute asian female on their arm it seems. Just usually south east asian

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to any navy town. Every old *** fat ugly senior person has a cute asian female on their arm it seems. Just usually south east asian
thats my parents

my dad is the typical bald jewish expatriate and my mom was southeast asian. the short dark kind too, the kind that you would think goes for an expatriate haha

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I live near two AF bases and I would say at least 25% are married to SE Asians. They are everywhere.