A wig they could permanately bond to your scalp

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Wish they could do that. I do it in a second. The only reason i dont get one now is that you have to take it off every week and rebond it.

But i guess they'd fade and look horrible soon enough, still, surely they could come up with something that last for a few years well before they can come up with a cure....hell i wouldnt even care if i had the one hairstyle for the rest of my life, it would beat not having hair

s.a.f

Reaction score
Anyone got a magic wand ???????? :dunno:

Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:
Wish they could do that. I do it in a second. The only reason i dont get one now is that you have to take it off every week and rebond it.

But i guess they'd fade and look horrible soon enough, still, surely they could come up with something that last for a few years well before they can come up with a cure....hell i wouldnt even care if i had the one hairstyle for the rest of my life, it would beat not having hair

What about that micro-tattooing to mimick a buzz-cut? That's effectively a buzz-cut wig for all intents and purposes.

http://www.headstyl.com/

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, that's pretty cool! I might look into it if the big 3 don't work for me. Thanks for the link, highway.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thanks for the link Hairway. The only other place like that I saw was in England. I checked out the website and even sent them an email. Maybe I'll go in for a consultation if they have a place close enough to where I live. I know they use a special kind of ink but how long does it last? Does it bleed over time like other tattoos? What about discoloration? If they can convince me that this procedure is safe and relatively risk free then I think I am going to do it!

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the tatoo thing is pretty cool! It would be good for hot months like this, to have the bald look and not get detected by the fine ladies.
In the cold months it would be nice to have a hair piece to keep the scalp warm and protect it from all the ravages of the cold weather.
I recently got a hair piece and when I put it on, it turns back the clock 15 years, or so it seems, so I am happy with it!
If your secure enough with yourself to get a hair piece and wear it the results can be amazing!
I havent decided whether I like the bald look or the hair look better, but why not have your cake and eat it too! Get a hair system and the tatoo! Why not!
Life is too short to be unhappy with your self and the way you look, thats my take on it.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
Baccy, the guy who was most into doing the follica experiments actually got a micropigmentation tatoo instead and it seems he is very pleased.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a freakin tattoo? Good god, I hope nobody does that.

Imagine a lady freakin out when she thought you had a full head of hair only to realize, after she feels it, that you had it tattooed on. If I was a girl, that would freak me the f*** out!

Better not miss 1 shaving day or your head hairs will grow while your tattoo doesnt, making it look hilarious.

Girls are notoriously good at finding out secrets. They will discover this and be disgusted at your lack of confidence.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:

Imagine a lady freakin out when she thought you had a full head of hair only to realize, after she feels it, that you had it tattooed on. If I was a girl, that would freak me the f*ck out!

Better not miss 1 shaving day or your head hairs will grow while your tattoo doesnt, making it look hilarious.

Girls are notoriously good at finding out secrets. They will discover this and be disgusted at your lack of confidence.

lol i never thought about ur real hair growing through it. that would be funny. might be an idea to get your hair follicles all lazor removed if u were serious about this.

its a big commitment but might just be workable

Andyman79

Reaction score
Colin297 said:
WorldofWarcraft said:

Imagine a lady freakin out when she thought you had a full head of hair only to realize, after she feels it, that you had it tattooed on. If I was a girl, that would freak me the f*ck out!

lol i never thought about ur real hair growing through it. that would be funny. might be an idea to get your hair follicles all lazor removed if u were serious about this.

its a big commitment but might just be workable

Maybe the tattoo could be an alternative to Dermmatch!!

Andyman79

Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:

You wouldn't want to wash it too hard though, what would it look like if it started to break!!