A system in Louisville, KY

s1nemesis1s

Reaction score
I have been doing research for about 3 months now on systems and transplants. I don’t think transplants are for me – so many risks and so much money.

I have watched all kinds of videos on YouTube about the virtual reality system but hear it is super expensive and is like other systems – just triple the cost.

I am trying to find someone local to me that is affordable and honest. I live in Louisville, KY and am willing to drive 100-150 miles for a system and the maintenance/cuts.

Can anyone suggest a system to me and where I might find one locally? I do not have thousands to spend every couple of months.

Help me please. I lost most my hair by 19 and started shaving my head then – I am 33 now and shave what is left daily. I am bald on my crown and the front is very wispy, not any real growth. I know you can buy systems on the internet and apply them yourself - but I am just not that skilled plus have some issues with the nerves in my hands.

shookwun

Reaction score
It's in your best interests to purchase a custom or stock piece online at North West Lace, and then find a local stylist that has experience with cut-ins, and tape-ons for hair replacement.

I don't see it being feasible to purchase systems through the salon that are 3-4x the going price on leading manufacturers who distribute the same piece you will buying from.

Google around, and check NWL forums. They have a sticky for cut ins of popular american states.

s1nemesis1s

Reaction score
It's in your best interests to purchase a custom or stock piece online at North West Lace, and then find a local stylist that has experience with cut-ins, and tape-ons for hair replacement.

I don't see it being feasible to purchase systems through the salon that are 3-4x the going price on leading manufacturers who distribute the same piece you will buying from.

Google around, and check NWL forums. They have a sticky for cut ins of popular american states.

I am willing to buy a piece from the net, but when I call salons they tell me they don't do it or refer me to the hair club. I was hoping for someone who knows a place within 1-2 hours drive from louisville, ky that could provide full service for a cheap/livable price. Or heck, someone who will install something I buy online. I appreciate the help guys, I am hurting bad...I just cannot keep doing this. I cannot seem to find the sticky, hmmm

- - - Updated - - -

What about folligraft - they offer that as an option too.