A Study Regarding The Importance Of Personality

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When im depressed vs when im not depressed the change is crazy. I dont think girls view me sexually as such but they atleast view me as human. When im depressed like now I dont sleep for days and my skin gets really bad, also I don't bother brushing my teeth or showering, I let my high testosterone beard roam free and I think women think im homless. But when I do things like shave and make sure I look clean and presentable im not treated like a rodent; a woman offered me biscuits she was eating on a bus, a different woman offered to pay money towards my bus ticket when I was short on change, a woman asked me how the printer worked in the library. You just know its over when women would rather stand than sit next to your acne filled, sleep deprived, negative canthal tilt smelly face.

From what I have seen on the street the only things you need to do. 1) Take a shower. 2) be taller than the girl

Serious bros, there are some right ugly guys out there with girlfriends I dont know how they do it. Im going to get a fake tan and maybe pop a xanax and just go for it. Although I probably wont, but I might get a fake tan anyway.

I am sorry...you did not brush your teeth or shower for days?

If you are being serious thats clinical depression territory. Don't pop Xanax it's a depressant.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@macaroni do you know the name of the equipment needed for the Brotzu lotion?

I just realized I have a friend in NY, he owns an apothecary, I want to check if he has this equipment that is necessary.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know the equipment but i think his unique delivery method is bullshit - i mixed my own blend of his lotion a while back and used Isopropyl Myristate for the transdermal delivery and it didn't do anything. I don't have much faith in that lotion - i mean you know it is made of S-equol, DLGA and L-Carnitine, which can all be purchased online fairly quickly but i think people are putting too much stock in his "delivery method" when in fact if the lotion components did have an effect they would have an effect even with an inferior transdermal delivery method; it probably wouldn't be as effective but some results should be noticeable.

I still have the lotion i made - it's great moisturizer and smells amazing; that's about the only good thing about it...

Okay I thought they had to spin it in a centrifuge or some 'science' sh*t...I am going off memory from like 9 months ago with the Italian guy who was making and selling it.

I mean I can just rent equipment if that is needed.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol no it's actually really easy, you just have to emulsify it; it's pretty similar to making mayonnaise
you need your oil base (i would recommend castor oil), which you heat up in a double bath and add cosmetic wax until it's all liquid - at this point i would add the scented oils so it has a slight scent and the Isopropyl Myristate; then you can add the s-equol and L-Cartinine and mix while it is still liquid. Then you can use a hand mixer to mix it all while you add the water based component that emulsifies. The water can just be purified water or to speed up the emulsification you can add small ice chips and it will turn to a lotion really fast.
That's the ghetto way of doing it....
disclaimer: i'm not a chemist...

They said we would need a 'sonicator' I just looked at the old thread in beginning.

I have no idea why but that is what was written on old thread by swoop.

One thing about me I can get almost anyone to rent me almost anything.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@macaroni @buckthorn

GLA, S-equol and stearylamine are dissolved in the dose of ethanol and phosphatidylcholine is added to the solution. Propionylcarnitine is dissolved in 5 ml of water and the thus obtained solution is added to the previous one. The resulting mixture is placed in a sonicator (Sonipress 150 kw) and submitted to 25 sonication cycles. Each cycle is composed of 5 seconds of full power sonication alternating with 2 seconds of rest. The lotion thus obtained is divided into 5 vials and each one is brought to the volume of 7 ml with additional sterile water. The lotion thus obtained is ready for use.
"

I mean I can call around and see what a sonicator cost to rent. I can also ask around to see if i know someone who has one.

how is it stored and for how long is it 'good'? that is my main concern

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes sense, it's just a fancy way of agitating/blending the solution with sound waves. Go get yourself one!
You can start making brotzu's lotion and build a massive bald-drug empire where you get so much money you have to stockpile it in a storage unit.
View attachment 58763

I dont know if its worth selling because I dont know what the stability is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm having a massive deja-vu right now
i feel like we have had this discussion already - very bizarre.....

are sonicators ever used for paints and varnishes etc?
I might be able to have access to one if they have them in paint or fabrication shops.

You probably had this conversation with someone else on here lol.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh come on, live a little!
i bet you that puppy works just fine

that extra 500 bucks is not worth the hassle of it being used, coming from international shipping that has to be paid for, trusting this guy to pack it properly.
Other one had free shipping...and a 30 day return policy.
Was wondering about doing a buy/return deal.
I sent request to that place...if they sell 1300 new...then the rental is probably less than $500 for a month (i am guessing)
I rented medical stuff in past and it was actually 'cheap' compared to other stuff.

blackg

Reaction score
When im depressed vs when im not depressed the change is crazy. I dont think girls view me sexually as such but they atleast view me as human. When im depressed like now I dont sleep for days and my skin gets really bad, also I don't bother brushing my teeth or showering, I let my high testosterone beard roam free and I think women think im homless. But when I do things like shave and make sure I look clean and presentable im not treated like a rodent; a woman offered me biscuits she was eating on a bus, a different woman offered to pay money towards my bus ticket when I was short on change, a woman asked me how the printer worked in the library. You just know its over when women would rather stand than sit next to your acne filled, sleep deprived, negative canthal tilt smelly face.

From what I have seen on the street the only things you need to do. 1) Take a shower. 2) be taller than the girl

Serious bros, there are some right ugly guys out there with girlfriends I dont know how they do it. Im going to get a fake tan and maybe pop a xanax and just go for it. Although I probably wont, but I might get a fake tan anyway.
You need a good nap.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some women do, and it often is just a phase.
lol i know what i know just from stalking the girls i have crushes on. i like cutesy nerdy girls and YES, they pretty much only date the cute type of guy, joseph gordon levitt/pewdiepie types. its called compatibility. inb4 PSL tells me 20 foot big black king kong is f*****g every cute white girl in the universe and cucking every organism ever to have existed