A response to many responses

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
missing the point as usual people......You either have confidence or you don't. ...if baldguy28 (reference to another post today) is in a situation where he is still young, short (I'm 5'8 too), and bald(ing), then clearly life is shitcanning him to the back of the line....balding is a form of suffering; many realists and pragmatists understand that suffering is a part of life.....many people on the forums trying to help others just want to close this part out and they can't deal with the suffering (and yes, I know it's all relative). I terribly believe you can't paint over dirt. The balding person absolutely knows his situation is dirt, even when we try to paint it over(for those not too bright, dirt=hairloss, paint=Propecia, minoxidil, etc.). and yet another metaphor by our friend Freud......sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, meaning your bald then your f---ed socially. Can't wishcast otherwise....unless your tall, muscular and handome of course.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I pity you, and not because of your hairloss. Life is not always a cakewalk...but you're not "shitcanned to the back of the line" unless you lay down in weakness. It's all between your ears. If you can't adapt then you have much worse times ahead that have nothing to do with male pattern baldness. It seems you need to talk to someone who can help you to not be so easily defeated.

StoptheMadness said:
missing the point as usual people......You either have confidence or you don't. ...if baldguy28 (reference to another post today) is in a situation where he is still young, short (I'm 5'8 too), and bald(ing), then clearly life is shitcanning him to the back of the line....balding is a form of suffering; many realists and pragmatists understand that suffering is a part of life.....many people on the forums trying to help others just want to close this part out and they can't deal with the suffering (and yes, I know it's all relative). I terribly believe you can't paint over dirt. The balding person absolutely knows his situation is dirt, even when we try to paint it over(for those not too bright, dirt=hairloss, paint=Propecia, minoxidil, etc.). and yet another metaphor by our friend Freud......sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, meaning your bald then your f---ed socially. Can't wishcast otherwise....unless your tall, muscular and handome of course.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly, adaptation is the key, it doesnt matter what you look like, you have to deal with the fact that life changes, for hairloss sufferes it changes drastically, so drastic that it changes are appearence, you need to find a way to make yourself a better man, dont dwell on it so much, try and be the best man you can possibly be regardless of hairloss.
Let your personality be your attractive feature, and I bet you do have some good looking features, you just dont see them anymore, because your so over-whelmed with hairloss, listen to your family and people who tell you about your good features or charertarsitisc (sp), because there right, there not just saying it for f*** all.!
Learn to love yourself, then all the women will love you, its hard, no one said it would be easy, but it can be done, just keep on truckin!

Pob

Reaction score
Is 5'8'' short?? Damn, I never knew. I'm 5'8''. Now every time I look in the mirror I'm sure I'm getting shorter. Is there anthing I can take? Will it increase my height or just stop me getting shorter? If I stop taking it will I lose any extra inches I've gained?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i had to reply to pob! thats a funny post,are you english!?

LOVE THE SARCASM/IRONY GOOD WORK

:D