a few ideas also advice needed

morpheus

Reaction score
I know this has been covered sort of before, but its an interesting idea...
Ive been reading several websites recently which state that over masturbation can cause baldness, ie more testosterone is turned into DHT, if you think about this a premise can be formed to do with natural selection, nature wants the male to spread his oats, but only to a certain extent, as if there was only a few dominant men, ie men that get all the women, then variety of dna, natural selection, and diversity would be reduced, this is not good for species survival...
so if a guy copulated as much as he could, and fertilised a differant women every time he came, like 4-5 times a day or more, he would be producing a small town in ten yrs, diversity would be minimised and nature wouldnt be happy, so nature has a little mechanism to stop him being able to pull that many women, and its this, if he comes to much, he'll produce t oo much DHT, lose his hair and be less attractive, so therefore pull less women.....
moderation is then perhaps the key, ie not 4-5 times a day but 2 times a week, or if you can stand it for a while, complete abstainance (which a lot of women are used to) so complete abstainance means a possible reduction in DHT, therefore the natures cruel ugly trick could be reversed a bit... what do you think?

Ive used minoxidil but it made my psioriasis so bad my hair was actually falling out, i had to use hydrocortisone to reduce the inflamation (i use folligen as well) but sometimes, ie every 2 weeks the itching and inflammation comes back and my hair starts to fall out again, so ive used the tiniest amount of hydrocortisone to get rid of the irration, T-sal just iratates me even more and folligen helps a bit, is there any other antiinflammatory out there apart from T-sal or Hydrocortisone (tar based shampoos just keep the irratation going)
Im worried about getting into cylclic use of hydrocortisone, as it thins the skin, although its not as bad as betnovate etc
thanksin advance

G

For Psoriasis, TGEl seems to be the tix. I believe that there is an ointment as well.

G

Well if that claim is true that would explain alot in my case because just about the time i discovered jackin it..LoL..I started Loosing hair ,no joke, in fact i always wondered if hair loss could some how be attributed to masturbation..hmm..I think dudes who experience hair loss especially early on in life have very high libidos the more sexual desire you have the more you wanna slam some broad or jack it..Lol...

Cassin

Reaction score
Every male would be bald by 14 if this were the cause.

Or 13 if they go to a public swimming pool a lot..........

:agree: ...... :tdo13: ...... :bawling:

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeh think about it...do you really think its the case that all the balding guys are the ones who jack off every day whilst all the guys with hair don't? And if what you say was true, then how do you account for guys losing hair at say 20 or at 30? Or how aggressive the balding is?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what i dont understand is how there are people out there talking about how masturbating makes you go bald..but....having sex is alright. :shock:

morpheus

Reaction score
pharoh said:
Yeh think about it...do you really think its the case that all the balding guys are the ones who jack off every day whilst all the guys with hair don't? And if what you say was true, then how do you account for guys losing hair at say 20 or at 30? Or how aggressive the balding is?
Thats a fair point but what about DHT sensitivity? ie some guys are more sensitive to high DHT levels than others as they are genetically prone so therefore they are sentive to high DHT levels wheras non balding guys arnt, so we take finesteride to reduce DHT levels, which works to some extent, but also how about the natural way of reducing DHT by not cumming as often, if indeed this does actually lead to lower DHT levels, which I incidently have no idea, Im just going on what many websites have said, heres one of those websites as an example http://www.4-men.org/malehairloss.html, there are numerous others

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's my take on the whole masturbation thing. I'm never going to ask my buddy who is a NW0, how often he masterbates, and for the most part it would be irellevant if he did not have male pattern baldness genes.

If Possible "over" masturbation causes DHT to rise through effecting Test levels, then it could very well speed up hairloss, but only if you have male pattern baldness. And very possibly, guys with male pattern baldness may have high libido's to begin with. SO it all interacts. "OVer" masterbation, which in my opinion would probably be more than once a day is not natural, it's just that we get bombarded with sex all day.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
how much is acceptable?

What do you guys think about the acceptable level of ejaculation?

is one time a day acceptable?

is 3 times a week acceptable?

is one time a week too much?

Thanks.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol funny topic but i know guys that do it everyday and alot do ..but i also know guys that do it like once a week.I think it doesnt matter how much you jerk your noodle because we are guys.On average i think it is around once a day.
BtW I was lookin in a FHM magazine and saw that women do it around 3.5 times a week.

G

Re: how much is acceptable?

Andrew said:
What do you guys think about the acceptable level of ejaculation?

is one time a day acceptable?

is 3 times a week acceptable?

is one time a week too much?

Thanks.

Who gives a sh*t. Just don't get addicted to jacking off. There is no correlation with jackin it and hairloss. And that theory morpheusx gave, is just a theory. It probably doesn't merit any worth. Gorrilla's get silver backs to show they are top dog alpha male. My theory is that i bet in the past human's or human's ancestors went bald and that showed they were nobody to f*** with in the tribe.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
there is some truth to it...

I believe there is some truth to ejaculation and hair loss...
ejaculation deals with prostate....
dht deals with prostate....

i am not sure that ejaculation turns testestorone to DHT, but i know it might contribute to hair loss...

anyway, my opinion on ejaculation is:-

3 times in a week is deemed acceptable.

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: there is some truth to it...

Andrew said:
3 times in a week is deemed acceptable.

So let it be written, so let it be done. :hairy:

There are just so many variables...if in fact ejaculations cause a higher level of DHT than "normally" would be there...and you are constantly ejaculating, your body would have an "abnormal" level of DHT. So..depending on how sensitive your follicles are to DHT, how many receptors you have, etc., it makes sense that someone who has male pattern baldness would "possibly" lose their hair faster than they "normally" would if you were in a hyper jack-off state of mind. If you stopped jacking off, would it stop your hair loss?...I would say no.