A couple of people thought I am 21. feels good.

CCS

Reaction score
Both knew I'm self conscious about my hair, so maybe they don't count. Still felt good though.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Because you take good care of your body, stay away from drugs and all-night partying, plus you're already a good-looking guy.

You'll probably look like you're in your early/mid 20's into your 30's.

G

but he got a scar on his head. that must suck. why didnt you take fue?

and to your signature aplunk1: sure, everyone with hair is a superman. okay , go on believing that. there are so many loosers out there with hair.

G

Good to hear, CCS. You are truly a great guy and deserve some luck for your future life. Just wanted to tell you that.

IBM

Reaction score
Good to you CSS. It happened the same to me. Some people become shocked to know that i'm 26 and i'm older then them.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm 32 and the other day a 26yr old girl said to me "when I was your age" I asked her how old she thought I was she said 24. When I told her my age she was shocked. Another guy who's 22 thought I was "about his age" and all this with my 'old man hair' what if I was a nw1?

G

you should grow your hair out longer. everyone i know says i look 18-19 when i grow my hair out 2 inches+, but that I look 5 years older with my buzz cut. So I'm growing mine out long again. I'm 22.

G

I have rather good genes when it comes to ageing. My mother and all my blood related aunts and uncles look like 10 years younger than they actually are. The only exception is my Norwood 6 father with his silly combover who inherited his male pattern baldness to me. What a lucky guy I am.....

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hah im like as bald as like 40+ year olds and they still card me. Im 24 lol. I guess i have a baby face or something.

G

Damn, something great happened to me as well. I was driving with my cousin and a girl was with us and she asked whether I was in the same grade as my cousin. He is 19, so she must have assumed that I am 18 or 19 (I am 24). This gave me hope that I still might be able to score with younger girls between 18 and 20 in spite of having the hair of a 35 year old.

G

But then the disaster happened. She suddenly asked me why I was so quiet. Damn, then I didn´t know what to say and I started sweating. For the rest of the time I was frightened as sh*t that she would talk to me again. Damn, I really need to see my therapist again.

CCS

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Because you take good care of your body, stay away from drugs and all-night partying, plus you're already a good-looking guy.

This is very true, the first part. And my body will get a lot better. I'm still trying to figure out how to improve my face more. GTE cream? I don't use a moisterizer yet, but have been advise to. And I need to sleep on my back. I think sleeping on my belley makes my face stretched and puffy in the morning.

As for the second statement, I hope you mean up age 38 or something, because I'm already 27.

CCS

Reaction score
helpme007 said:
but he got a scar on his head. that must suck. why didnt you take fue?

and to your signature aplunk1: sure, everyone with hair is a superman. okay , go on believing that. there are so many loosers out there with hair.

I thought you were talking about the one on my forehead for a second. I can cover half of it with grafts. The other half is lighter, but raised, so I will get cortizone injections to lower it. I thought of having it excised, but when I tugged on my skin there, it looked like the tension would raise the skin above my eye lid. I think eye lid symetry is more important than the absence of the forhead scar.

As for the one on the back of my head, no one can see it. Well, now they can see a hat line. But if my final procedure is as good as my second, they won't be able to find it at all.

CCS

Reaction score
I know plenty of 25-30 year olds who date women who are 20. They say 25 is the prime age. But I don't think it is the number. I think it is because 25 year olds have some money that 18 year olds don't, and they are more skilled in bed, and had a lot more time to build muscle, yet they are not yet old enough to look aged, like some people in their 30's. I think an 18 year old with all these factors, except the age, would actually do better. Since have no experience, no money, and have only recently started building muscle fast, the only thing I have going for me is my brains. I have a lot of knowledge, at least about science and health. But even there, I've been depressed so much and spent so many days sleeping, or daydreaming about saving the world, that I don't have nearly as much knowledge to offer. Oh, and the other thing I have going for me is I don't get supper attached to strangers, like IBM does. I know enough about why people attract to each other that my emotions can't go on a roller coaster. No woman can take advantage of me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
This is very true, the first part. And my body will get a lot better. I'm still trying to figure out how to improve my face more. GTE cream? I don't use a moisterizer yet, but have been advise to. And I need to sleep on my back. I think sleeping on my belley makes my face stretched and puffy in the morning.

This is obssesive behaviour!
As for you Taugenichts you also need to relax and stop obbsesing. You cant live your lives if you are stressing over everything that you do/say/eat etc.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Aplunk1 said:

As for the second statement, I hope you mean up age 38 or something, because I'm already 27.

You are too intelligent and passionate for your own good. Calm down, you are getting obsessed.

IBM

Reaction score
templemonk is right. You're like my brother. Positive thoughts of other people about your age, appereance, etc... is like winning the gold medal on Olimpic Games of Sidney 2000.

Grow up and make up your mind. You're nothing man. While you think others f***. Got damn it...

G

a half or a year ago a girl said to me i would look like 12 lol. okay not just that kind of thing you could be proud of. lol.