_SPIROS's Story - ( 34 / Norwood 3v)

_SPIROS

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm 34 and in the last 5 years I joined the club of alopecia androgenetica - now standing 3v Norwood scale

I used for starters crescina (still crying for that money!) and after a visit to a dermatologist turned to regain 5%(=rogain) and a pharmaceutical shampoo (nothing special).

The last 6 months I've switched to Kirkland 5% minoxidil and added to main therapy proscar (1/5)X1/24h,fungoral 2%(=nizoral)X3/week,aloe vera gel,ippofaes (=spirulina) with good results.

What do You think of my alternative of big 3?
Any suggestions would be appreciated ...

SE-freak

Reaction score
Ellinas e? :)

Adding proscar will do the trick for you. Do not decide on a very complex regimen, so that you can stay consistent with your applications and have a bearable daily routine to live with. It is important to not skip minoxidil applications to maximize your results. It would be nice if you posted some photos too.

Oh, and welcome to the boards.

_SPIROS

Reaction score
though i had max results with proscar,and none side I've decided to stop it because I'm thinking of becoming a father... :hump:

so,last 2 weeks I've turned to double A(Avodart+Aloe),revivogen & homemade solution minoxidil 5%+Avodart+saw palm/pygeum

this is what happened with 1/5 proscar,minoxidil. 5% & ketoconazole shampoo

[attachment=1:1kgoniww]1.JPG[/attachment:1kgoniww]
[attachment=0:1kgoniww]8.JPG[/attachment:1kgoniww]

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 455
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    396.8 KB · Views: 1,317