6th Month Update on Big 3........

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Good news guys, the Big 3 works and it works well. I started on 4/20/03 with very little hope. I was maybe a norwood 3 or so and had very little hair on my temples and i was getting an "island" of hair in front where my temples were connecting in the middle of my head and i was just beginning to see thinning on at my crown.

For the first month of the treaments I went through a major shed and my hair really thinned out. I didnt really notice too much til the 4month mark, then I felt like I was better off then before i started. I also noticed fine white hairs cover my whole hair line.

Now at month six, Im noticing another shed. Im seeing alot of hairs in the sink but im not worried. All those baby hairs are getting color and thickness along my hairline. I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can actually see my hairline coming back and my "island of hair" is now a peninsula, a growing peninsula. My crown is 99% filled in and you can now see a shadow of hair along my hairline. In the sunlight you can see all these hairs growing in. IM SO HAPPY!!! Im going to try and get some pictures up cause right now you can see where my new hairline will be and where my old one is.

My best advice is to stick with it guys!!! Dont give up and keep on schedule. Take your finasteride everyday and use minoxidil at least once a day. One note to mention is that I have only been taking minoxidil once a day, I take a multi-vitamin everyday with my finasteride as well. Other then that I havent changed my living habits at all. I still eat and drink what i want.

Good luck guys!!!

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Glad your regimen is working. It should work for most people. Keep up the good work! Together we shall whoop the *** of male pattern baldness! :rockon: