4 years now without hair

1uniquechick

Reaction score
Hi. I'm really 1uniquechick's mom. She said I could post for her. She is 17 and lost her hair when she was 13. To ease the sorrow back when it happened, we got her a really sweet dog. But, I must say, she has really been a trooper!

Anyway, we're both glad to find this board. She tries to keep it a secret, but it's a big hassle sometimes. :hairy: The worst part for her is having to put makeup on so that she appears to have eyebrows. We tried temporary tatoo eyebrows but they were REALLY the wrong shape.

Anyway, she did some treatment back at the start, but we just sort of gave up. She gets a few hairs here and there so there is hope!

brandie_1982

Reaction score
I am a 23 year old female who has lost all of my hair, eyebrows, eyelashes. What treatment did you try and how do you do your makeup eyebrows?

1uniquechick

Reaction score
Hi Brandie! About treatment I really haven't done much. When my hair first started falling out the derm gave me some stuff to put on the bald spots but it didn't help, so I got a wig. :hairy: I didn't mess with the shots on my head ect.

I draw on my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil. The only problem is sometime they melt in the heat. Check out "makeup tips for au" by yours truly. :) That's how I do my makeup. Bald Rocks!

blackhair

Reaction score
1uniquechick said:
Hi. I'm really 1uniquechick's mom. She said I could post for her. She is 17 and lost her hair when she was 13. To ease the sorrow back when it happened, we got her a really sweet dog. But, I must say, she has really been a trooper!

Anyway, we're both glad to find this board. She tries to keep it a secret, but it's a big hassle sometimes. :hairy: The worst part for her is having to put makeup on so that she appears to have eyebrows. We tried temporary tatoo eyebrows but they were REALLY the wrong shape.

Anyway, she did some treatment back at the start, but we just sort of gave up. She gets a few hairs here and there so there is hope!

Please, see website hairborn.com.br alopecia areata uniesalis treatments. There is many pics and once case totally finished.

blackhair

Reaction score
brandie_1982 said:
I am a 23 year old female who has lost all of my hair, eyebrows, eyelashes. What treatment did you try and how do you do your makeup eyebrows?

Incredible, but see page about alopecia areata universalis with many pics
before and after . seek google "pics alopecia areata "page Brazil. I sent mail Unique. and her mother.