4 Months Fut Hair Transplant Post Op Pics

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HEy guys, so here are some pics of my progress. IM a' little over 4 months, and its still pretty thin. From my research, I know it will get better, but I wanted some feedback. Do you guys think I'll see more improvement? I had 3400 fut with Dr. Keene. Front 2400, Crown 1000.

couple weeks post op
35n8okj.jpg

4 months postop
25plk06.jpg

preop
ogjcs6.jpg

pics never loads when i click tinypic urls for whatever reason.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It should get much thicker over the next 4 months, it is only about 10% out so far unless you use a magnifying glass. My second hair transplant was done shortly after yours and I barely see any of mine yet, so it's too early to worry yet.

The good news is you can see an outline of what you will end up with, at this early phase the hairs come out pretty weak to begin with.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've practically just exited the phase in which the transplanted hair finishes falling out. Give it some time...

shookwun

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect much to be honest. I wont butter the result but you will need another mega session in about a years time before you can have a reasonable result. I'm talking an additional 4000 grafts.

The result will give you hair but it will be a diffuse all over type look.

Pretty much going from bald to diffuse. Then diffuse to head of hair if you go for another transplant

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
We have very similar hairloss. I had 2700 FUE,but only front-mid.. Im really curious how yout hair transplant will end up. You have blonde hair, I think thats always better with hairloss, the contrasts are not that big and it kind of melts in. Wish you best luck with regrowth. At 4 months, you should see some hairs, but they wont be much visible. Im 8 months after hair transplant now. It really starts looking better after 6 months.