3 year update and new products

projectb36

Reaction score
hey guys, i've been on the big three since Aug of 2003. My family has a history of losing a lot of hair at the temples that goes back about 4-5 inches i guess a norwood 3 or 4.

Anyways the big three has kept my hair from getting worse, i myself am a norwood 2 and have stayed that way. Just recently i noticed they updated this site about different products. They talk about DHT inhibitors, SOD's, Antiandrogens, Growth stimulants, and anit-imflamatorys.

I'm only taking propecia, rogain, and nizoral, Do you guys recomend any of the other products to help out such as Folligen and Tricomin? My hair looks to be thinning again.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No a waste of money. There is no proof that they work. But if you want to throw away your money then go ahead.

Felk

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
No a waste of money. There is no proof that they work. But if you want to throw away your money then go ahead.

That's not true at all.

Tricomin is proven in partial FDA Trials.

Now people might say that if it really worked well, they would have finished, but it certainly works. The degree of how well is the only thing in contention here, and that varies from person to person.

Felk

Reaction score
Well, they are the only two which have completed FDA Trials, yes. But Tricomin partially completed them, with good results apparently.

However as to why they didnt complete them, thats up to everyone to formulate an opinion on.

Tricomin is still considered to have backing for this reason.

projectb36

Reaction score
thanks for the imput, does anyone know a good place to buy Tricomin, i take it you can't get it at a rite-aid store.

JWM

Reaction score
The Tricomin that is commercially available does NOT contain the concentration used in the FDA trials.

Yes, you could logically use more (as Bryan advises) but it would cost you a sh1t load of $$$$

If you want to add something new, try retin-a.