3 month update on the laser comb

rockstar

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have been useing the laser comb for just abt 3 months now..my main problem area was the hair line(first 1inch really) and the temples...heres my results so far....

the outline of my old hair line is coming back...temples are starting to fill in if i part the hair along hair line i can see tons of short black hairs poping up i have less weedy hair that drops down..hair has thickned in front....as i use laser comb all over(even in places not thinning/loseing hair) my areas of fine already have become healtier and thicker.

Over all i am pleased i belive if i continue to makeimprovemnts i may be able to have a 100% recovery....time will tell...ill do a another update in 3 months.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
what kind of feeling do you get when the laser hits your scalp?

rockstar

Reaction score
i was goingto add spironolactone or xandrox 5% but held off...i use laser comb every 3 days now and nizoal 1% every other day however i ranout of nizoral and havent been useing it for last 1 week but will start again this weekend.

rockstar

Reaction score
cant really feel laser but it makes ur hair look and feel greta afterwards haire has defintily improved dont wanna get to excited to ealry though looking forward to next 3 motnhs and hope to continue to improve

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
damn dude. Look at you "strolling" through that field. We just need some Yanni music with that scene and we'll be set :laugh:

Care to share with the group what you were reflecting about in that photo? :love:

:laugh:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LaserCombs can be hard to find on Ebay,. they're on there occasionally but theres not a lot of them,. this was one of the factors that made me think that maybe there was something to them,.

The cheapest way that I know of to get a lasercomb is to go to Drugstore.Com, which offers a 10% discount for first time buyers. This puts a fairly significant dent in the hefty price tag. The downside, however, is that apparently this means you don't qualify for lasercomb's official money back guarantee.

msb

Reaction score
rock

how long before you saw any results? i have been using the lasecomb for almost 2 months and i real cant see any thing happenning.

rockstar

Reaction score
i had a bit of a shed in first 1 and half months and started seeing hairs pop up in last 4 weeks or so..hair seems to be getting better and better eachtime i use it heres hoping for next 3 months.

msb

Reaction score
i had the same thing happen as far as the shed goes. i sarted using the lasercomb the very end of may and starting shedding after a couple weeks use and that subsided towards the beginning of july (about a month of shedding). hopefully i will see the shedded hair and few more return soon.

i think my a bit of my shed could have also been from my one-year anniversary on propecia.

i think the laser comb and Propecia combined made the shed worse and more noticable.