2 Years Big 3

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
21 years male with diffuse hairloss with worst loss at front. I am just over 2 years into the treatment. i have gone through a lot of shedding phases but these phases arent stopping. there is a time my hair look somewhat bearable and then next some weeks extreme thinning at front. I was told the shedding happens only early in the treatment but in my case this hasnt stopped. what should I do

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
21 years male with diffuse hairloss with worst loss at front. I am just over 2 years into the treatment. i have gone through a lot of shedding phases but these phases arent stopping. there is a time my hair look somewhat bearable and then next some weeks extreme thinning at front. I was told the shedding happens only early in the treatment but in my case this hasnt stopped. what should I do

I've been shedding 150+ hairst day for 3 years on the big 3, well above baseline though and so don't think I'm losing ground. I also have months when my hair looks better (usually Autumn and winter) or words (spring usually).

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
at 25 months into treatment i have changed minoxidil brand. one month after I am having heavy shedding 200+ hairs in sink. about 70% of all shedded hairs are the thin hairs. dont know what will be the outcome

frghewww

My Regimen
Reaction score
at 25 months into treatment i have changed minoxidil brand. one month after I am having heavy shedding 200+ hairs in sink. about 70% of all shedded hairs are the thin hairs. dont know what will be the outcome
hey man do you have any update on your situation?