2 Months into Nizarol/Tea tree oil

rizla78

Reaction score

Hello everyone

i've been drifting through the posts and congrats to everyone on your success. hope i've posted in the right section, unlike others, consider me as partial success, im 34 years old and i have lost a lot of hair through sebhorric dermatitis, the hair line disappeared and the sideburns are effected. everywhere else i have lost about 40% of my hair.

februaray 10th 2012 i decided to alternate once a day respectively between:

- nizarol (over the counter) leave on for 8 minutes before rinsing off
- tea tree oil shampoo 2% (i also bought the small pure tea tree oil bottle and put 20 drops in the tea tree oil shampoo bottle to increase the potency) leave on for 3 minutes before rinsing off
- selsun blue (over the counter) leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing off

and i have been taking 1x Biotin 5mg, 1x pure fish oil 1100mg and 1x acidiphilous pill daily

i have noticed new growth on my front hair line about 1 and half week ago, the hair was hardly noticable unless i dabbed my finger in water and wiped the area, then you can see very very very thin black hair.

today those strands have grown a bit and more noticable if i dab water on the area. otherwise its not noticeable, i also see small new strands growing

im not sure what to put it down to so ill just say it is a combination of shampoos and health pills for general well being.

how long do you guys think before the strands grows to full thickness? (mind you i have lost the hair for 12 years) the new strands that are growing on the front hair line are not thick enough like my other hair that grows on the scalp after i shave it off

and i havent noticed any new growth on the sideburn area, can i have an opinion on why that is and will i see any new growths there?

im going to read though more posts and keep you guys updated on my progress

thanks.