2 months in a test group of a new product.

TL75

Reaction score
2 months in a test group of a new product. (new pics added 28th of february)

Hello, i've been testing 2 months for a new product. I think there is a great progress but im not just sure... I doubt my self when i see it, i started to think "maybe i had that before" but im quite sure i did not... Please zoom my pic and tell me what you see... I see A LOT of new black hair on my fore head + a lot new hair with my old sparse hair... Im quite sure it started to grow little over a week ago, before that those little black hairs were just "black dots" for about 2 weeks and before that not even black dots (nothing, just my bald :))

NEW! February 28th 2014:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qu3nr6uvzeo3str/zQBMwtUA3K
A LOT of new pics, it was little bit dark here... Its a pain to take good pics here in Finland at winter... Well hope these are still ok... There is now pics from farther away too. I didnt care about censoring my face so enjoy :D

February 18th 2014:
3.jpg

February 11th 2014:
1.jpg

February 5th 2014:
2.jpg

Edit: Bigger pictures, pics above are cut from bigger pics..

NEW! February 18th 2014:

February 11th 2014:

February 5th 2014:

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,002
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,049
Last edited:

TL75

Reaction score
congrats, ds lab product?

Nope, Finnish product. Under NDA so cant tell more at the moment. If i'm correct it will be on market before summer 2014.

Hoping to get comments from the pic, are those really new hairs? :)

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn that is impressive! Looking forward to hearing more about this product!

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like loads of tiny black hairs are sprouting where previously there was none, unless my eyes are deceiving me...

Jacob

Reaction score
Too hard to tell..with the glare in the one pic. Any longer hairs could just be that- getting longer.

TL75

Reaction score
Well i can definetly tell there hasn't been hairs on that area for over 10 years. Can anyone tell are those really new hairs on the pic? Or vellus hairs that wont grow long...?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Right now this only looks like the typical vellus hair most of us have already witnessed and maintain for years cause they never grow out. If they grow into terminal hair in your case only time will tell.

TL75

Reaction score
Right now this only looks like the typical vellus hair most of us have already witnessed and maintain for years cause they never grow out. If they grow into terminal hair in your case only time will tell.

Thats what i was afraid about.. Damn :/

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
In a month from now we should be able to assess whether you are experiencing " real progress". Thanx for sharing.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Only if you are comfortable with that. If you do this would you mind also including your current regimen. Thanx again and best wishes.

sunchaser

Reaction score
dont let any of us grumpy old critical bastards keep you from posting here again with any progress. thanx