2.5 Months finasteride and minoxidil 27years old

richie122

Reaction score
Have been on finasteride 1mg daily and minoxidil twice daily and am starting to see some results and no side effects :)

From every ones experience is this a good start and what can I expect?
Before and After 2.5 Months Right.jpg Before and After 2.5 Months Left.jpg Before and After 2.5 Months Top.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2248[1].JPG
    IMG_2248[1].JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,058
  • IMG_2249[1].JPG
    IMG_2249[1].JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,038

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming the pictures on the left are the after pics? Probably a dumb question, but just trying to verify.

If so, it looks like you're making real progress only 2.5 months in.. Keep it up.. Progress like this makes me think that you never experienced a "shed" since you've only been on it for a short while.

richie122

Reaction score
Sorry new to this pictures on the left are the after pics. No have not experienced any shed.

I will post more pictures tonight that are more clear, I am working on a Offshore Oil Rig atm so no wifi.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Couple questions.. What brand of finasteride are you taking? Noticed any sexual sides? How old are you? If you don't mind me asking. TIA

richie122

Reaction score
Taking Finasteride 1mg ( Regen Brand) manufactured in New Zealand. Regaine Liquid 5% 1ml morning and night. Have not noticed any sexual sides if anything a slight increase and I am 27.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking Finasteride 1mg ( Regen Brand) manufactured in New Zealand. Regaine Liquid 5% 1ml morning and night. Have not noticed any sexual sides if anything a slight increase and I am 27.

My bad, just seen your age in the topic :/