100% im Getting a hair transplant...

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats it!!! Im sick of dealing with hairloss...every time i take a shower i have to spend 45mins applying hair loss products, concealers, gels/hair spray, making sure my hair looks presentable. It is becoming harder and harder to conceal every day.

The only way i will be happy with my appearence will be to have surgery. I am only 21 but i will have 2500 grafts done with Dr. Aalvi Armani in Toronto some time in 2005. I know i will have to have another hair transplant some time down the road but i am planning for that.

Also i am not hoping for a perfect hairline just better that what i have (NW2-3 very receded) mature hairline.

Does anyone under 25 have pics of their hair transplant??

I will keep posted with my plans...

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain.
I myself need to get more transplants as I have lost more of my original hair.
And I have just started using concealers and I am already sick of it. I just want my own hair!

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Vinton Harper: could you explain your story in more detail??? Would you suggest going through surgery at my age? How old were you when you had first hair transplant?

Gotem42

Reaction score
Hey WS6

I definitely feel what you're saying man. I am 23 and I have thinning on the very top of my head down towards my hairline. I have a widows peak which doesnt really bother me.....It's the thinning beyond that up the center of my head that gets me. Do you have any pics of ur hairloss pattern? Are you definitely going to get a hair transplant? I have been really thinking about it for quite some time.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
WS6-TA said:
Vinton Harper: could you explain your story in more detail??? Would you suggest going through surgery at my age? How old were you when you had first hair transplant?
I had my first transplant when I was around 27, and I was a norwood 3 too. I had the receding and thinning hairline which looking back now I wouldn't have thought it was that bad but back then it was traumatic. I didn't have much/if any hairloss on my crown as of then.
I don't know what your hair situation looks like so I can't really suggest whether or not you should have one at your age. I just know I don't regret having mine! I know I would have a bald top now if I wouldn't have done it.
I do regret having a follow-up session a few years ago to thicken up my hair and blend in my hairline more. I regret not going to my first hair transplant surgeon to have it done, but I was in another state at the time. Based on my experience at that session(and the failed results), I can suggest that if you do decide to have one make sure you research the Dr you will be using and look at pictures of(or actually talk with) his patients.
And I highly suggest to not, under any circumstances, use a Hair Transplant clinic that has their own infomercials which you usually see on late at night. That was my mistake that last time.
I won't mention any names, but the one I went to starts with a B. :wink:
Any other questions, feel free to ask, and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Well if you're planning for future hair transplant's and feel that strongly about it - GO GET 'EM WS6!! Good luck!

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
WS6-TA said:

You don't sound 100% to me. Wait until you are def. sure.