1 year 3 months.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey kids, been a while since i've been in here, i hardly recognize anyone anymore. anyway, things are going well for me, about a year and 3 months on propecia and hair is holding strong, i hardly ever think about hairloss anymore, and a year ago at this time, it was on my mind every minute of everyday. stick with it gentlemen. anyway, i always got annoyed back in the day, when no one would come back and report that things were going well, so i thought i would pop my head back in. probably won't see you all for another five months, cheers!
-trent.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi Trent, how are those medicine studies going!!!

It´s nice to hear about you, even more hear good news, you were a good poster.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, it's always good to hear a success story. They just seem to be too few and far between.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
how long'd it take for your shedding to go down?

i'm starting month 6 and still shedding 80 hair a day at least.

it takes a long time for thinning to be visable when you're losing 80 hair a day, so far it doesnt seem like things are much worse from baseline, except the thinning in front that the shed caused. I'm just wondering , shouldnt this shedding decrease by now.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
med school is going pretty well.. one more year left. shedding.. it was on and off for about the first eight months, then it just came to a stop one day. best of luck.

Axon

Reaction score
This sh*t is funny to me.

Goddamn I'll be on these forums in 2010, won't I? :(