1 Month Muscle Building

afro

Reaction score
Say you had one month (I actually have a month and a half) to build as much muscle as possible, You don't go to the gym but do have Dumbells and a Pull up bar at home.

What would be your ideal workout (and diet?) to build the most muscle size in one month?

As an addition i have protein bars and Creatine Monohydrate which i can use.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
If you really want the muscles, you have to lift. There is no other way.

Push ups, pull ups, sit ups, etc will make you fit but not big. It takes a very long time to get a good chest just with push ups.

Google for dumbbell exercises. You could get a bit of muscle just with the dumbbells.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Do p90x and lift heavy. No more than 6-8 reps per move.

It's more than 1 month, but here's what I've done in about a year lifting 3-5x a week using p90x and heavy weights

CRLVC.jpg

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
the Last Fight said:
Well GOMAD is pretty popular .. Gallon of Milk a Day and its cheap .. and just lift heavy

that's only if you're doing heavy compound lifts and increasing in weight each time you go to the gym (Starting Strength programs)

you don't want to be doing that if you're just using dumbbells and pullups

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Use creatine, in 6 weeks you can add some weight using it, but make sure you only use creatine monohydrate, don't be fooled into paying more for new forms like creatine ethyl ester, they don't work any better and there's evidence they may actually be worse. See for example this study -

http://www.doctorpg.org/supplements-cre ... -este.html

rcom440

Reaction score
If you want to build huge muscles in a quick time the most important thing is NOT TO OVERWORK YOUR MUSCLES. Work out one day and then take other day off and make sure you work out one group of muscles a week.
for example:
Mon, Chest and triceps
Wed, Back and biceps
Fri, Shoulders and legs
Sun, go back to Chest and triceps.

Lift heavy and consume a lot of calories 3000 + a day and make sure you have a good 8 hours of sleep every night.
good luck

charlesezell

Reaction score
I likewise concede that all the sort on post-workout suppers in the course of recent years, I got tangled up in this myth, as well. Practically however, as extraordinary as they may be, a solitary post-workout supper will have negligible effect contrasted with what can happen if your nourishment is totally upgraded.