Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Alternatives to AllDayChemist?

Hey everybody, I know I don't have many posts under my belt here but I've been posting on HLH for years under the name "May Day"

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/searchresults.cfm?FTVAR_AUTHORFRM=May%20Day&FTVAR_ DATESELFRM=Select&FTVAR_KEYWORD1FRM=&FTVAR_SEARCHW HATFRM=t&FTVAR_CATEGORYIDFRM=&FTVAR_STARTDATEFRM=& FTVAR_ENDDATEFRM

and more recently, Dr Evil

(just proving that I'm not a spam-bot or a shill)

(this is a copy of my original post at HLH, where it didn't get much of an audience)

Hi, I've been using ADC for 2-3 years now and even recommended them to others but they seem to have really gone downhill lately.

They've stopped taking credit cards and I've recently started getting highly-personalised (name, address, etc) "time for your re-fill"-type spam.

So are there any good alternatives? I know InHouse is always trustworthy (as far as internet pharmacies go) but I stopped using them because my packages would always (*always*) get intercepted by customs and their prices can be a bit extortionate for certain drugs.

I ran out of dut over 2 months ago thanks to ADC. They kept saying their payment processor would be up and running in 2-3 weeks. I asked them only yesterday and they're still saying 2-3 weeks. Ridiculous. I'm really disappointed in them. When I complained to them, the "live help" guy I spoke to offered to take my card details over the phone and try to order that way. Erm, no thanks!

So, anywhere cheap and reliable?
    - - - Updated - - -

In a nutshell, ADC have stopped taking credit cards and I don't trust them enough to just send them money and hope for the best.

InHouse is no good because my orders from them ALWAYS get intercepted by customs (plus, they're expensive), so can you guys recommend somewhere else?

Finasteride 1mg per day
    Nizoral and Revita shampoos
    Nanofibres
    Daily praying to the Hair God
    if the stuff you buy is legal why do customs intercept them? what country do you live in?

Hi. I live in the UK. I think it's legal to import medicines for your own use but not to sell them. That's not why customs intercept it though - they just want to charge VAT on anything coming from outside the EU (15% PLUS the extortionate handling fees AND you've got to wait up to a month for them to process it AND pick it up yourself). It's supposedly random whether or not you'll be charged but my packages from InHouse were caught all the time :-(

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn't even happen if InHouse just lied about the price or said it was a "free sample" like Dr Lee used to. I understand why they wouldn't wanna lie about the price (insurance and whatnot) but they're losing customers by being so inflexible

Finasteride 1mg per day
    Nizoral and Revita shampoos
    Nanofibres
    Daily praying to the Hair God
    I hear you. I know people who have bought perfectly legitimate and legal herbs/supplements from abroad and have had their packages impounded by customs, and never received their products or a refund or an explanation as to why their packages were seized.

it's absolutely disgraceful that they behave like that. ****ing vultures!

Finax 1g everyday
    Multivitamin for hair.
    Rogaine 5% twice a day
    Minoxidil 15% frontal area only at night.
    Alpecin shampoo every 3-4 days.
    I was worried about this too after reading recent posts. I decided to order only a small supply of fin on my last order just in case I got clobbered! Lucky it got through no issues.
    On a negative, I'm gonna have to order and pray again much sooner than id like.

Allday also takes bank account transfer as payment through a third party. If nothing else, I would not worry about giving CC information over the phone or whatever way they offered to take your payment. They wouldn't jeopardize their reputation eating your few dollars
    (Note: My post is not an absolute advise nor a definite statement)