Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Caboki - Side Effects - PLEASE READ

Guys,

I have used several times Caboki. For 1 week was really the longest in one stretch. Does it work ... (Use also hair spray to make it stick)..? Absolutely BUT

Here are side effects I have had:
    -Acid Reflux
    -Strange pain in right lung area
    - cough

Have you had that? Is there other stuff that doesn't have these side effects?

Thanks!
    MrB

Finasteride 1mg per day
    Nizoral and Revita shampoos
    Nanofibres
    Daily praying to the Hair God
    I think it's supposed to go on your hair, not in your mouth

Finasteride (Propecia) 1mg Daily
    Regenepure DR & NT Daily
    ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium, B6) + DIM to level estrogen levels and prevent side effects from Finasteride.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    Guys,

I have used several times Caboki. For 1 week was really the longest in one stretch. Does it work ... (Use also hair spray to make it stick)..? Absolutely BUT

-Acid Reflux
    - cough

Thanks!
    MrB
    Hello.

I have never heard of anyone, ever, getting side effects from Caboki. The suggestion that your symptoms come from fibers your put on your hair is kind of laughable, to be honest.

As Quantum Cat said, are you eating it? This is most likely a case of you getting sick, not knowing why, and blaming it on that product.

Go to a doctor, the symptoms you are describing could be from something serious, but it'd definitely not from this product.

Hey guys,

I understand that this sounds weird. And NO, doesn't go in my mouth! Since this is made of fibers made of plants it is possible that there is some type of allergies associated and there is always a chance that you inhale some of these fibers... Anyways, will not continue using it.

Thanks anyway..

Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    Guys,

-Acid Reflux
    - cough

Thanks!
    MrB
    I have also had these exact side effects and a rash on my head, I stopped using it right away, Dermmatch is much better and safe because its more cosmetic based rather than medicinal

Custom 5% Minoxidil (1x a day), Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)
    Now even the concealers will kill you it seems. Is there anything we can do for our hair that is isn't dangerous to you fear-mongers?
    Fred - Age: 24 - MPB Pattern: DPA (thinning in the NW5 area with no receding hairline or bald spot)
    MPB Started at: 17 - Minoxidil started at: 20 - Family MPB History: All men are NW5 - Status: NW5

HT
    : 2000 grafts FUE - Dr. De Reys - May 2014 - Topic: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...d-NW5-from-DPA

dermarolling since 11/6/13 1x week 1.5mm 192needle till I bleed out of most holes, not dripping though, just spots
    minox 5% 1x day
    nizoral 3x week
    2% miconozol nitrate 2x week, looking for 4%
    onion
    Fred he just state problems he had. U post in every thread when someone has problems on something. Side effects do exhist. I cant take fin i get sides right away, minox gives me the black undereye circles si i have 2 do it everyother day. Now u have 2 guys with the same reaction, it happens and its nice u r not alone.

Custom 5% Minoxidil (1x a day), Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)
    Then just shave your head, what do you want me to tell you? Of course there are side-effects, always, with every solution.

My advice would be to suck it up. Do you think I'm pleased to be a slave of minoxidil for the rest of my life? I've accepted this downside.
    Fred - Age: 24 - MPB Pattern: DPA (thinning in the NW5 area with no receding hairline or bald spot)
    MPB Started at: 17 - Minoxidil started at: 20 - Family MPB History: All men are NW5 - Status: NW5

HT
    : 2000 grafts FUE - Dr. De Reys - May 2014 - Topic: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...d-NW5-from-DPA

Finasteride (Proscar 1.25 mg/day)
    Nizoral
    Will start using minoxidil in one month.
    This. Unless you are snorting the stuff, there should be absolutely no reason why keratin fibers in your hair could give you a cough, acid reflux or a sore lung! Hair gel is more likely to give you acid reflux than Caboki!

Hypochondriacs.

Omg dat forum !!!! he had sides with caboki, that's not hypochondriachism !

Caboki is not natural, and you can breath these chemical fibers, everyday a small amount of fiber in your body can affect your health.

I recommand you 3 things :
    => Buy K max hair fiber (100% natural = Silice + keratin 99,5%)
    => ventilate the bathroom when applying
    => Put a mask on your mouth when applying

and you will be okay buddy !

Others, you are really lil' kids, don't post if it's for raging please