Acetyl-L-cartinine
    Vitamin A, D,C, K2
    Magnesium Glycinate
    Magnesium L-Threonate
    Krill Oil
    Trans-Revastrol
    Quecetin
    Cu
    I can't remember where I read that, but Dr. Bauman said that the effect of bimatoprost is very similar to minoxidil. Our best hopes is that it adds to the effect of minoxidil when both are combined, otherwise it's only an expensive minoxidil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZaKRsPAPps

big 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikazz View Post
    I can't remember where I read that, but Dr. Bauman said that the effect of bimatoprost is very similar to minoxidil. Our best hopes is that it adds to the effect of minoxidil when both are combined, otherwise it's only an expensive minoxidil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZaKRsPAPps

Here's hoping that Allergans (Company that makes Bimatoprost) concentrates the dosage and tweaks the vehicle a bit. Results should be a lot better if they do.

Nothing
    They have:

"So what have we done? We have developed a novel proprietary formulation that will actually drive the bimatoprost where it needs to go. Through the thick scalp hair and skin and down into the hair follicle, because that's where bimatoprost actually works is at the level of the follicle, that's where the receptors are. So we are also, in addition to using this new formulation and vehicle, using higher concentration, significantly higher concentrations than you see with LUMIGAN or LATISSE. We found that this topical preparation is very well accepted by consumers and patients. In fact, more accepted than some of the other hair products, topical hair products that are out there. And the goal then is to get the drug into the skin and the hair follicle, but to limit the systemic absorption because if you imagine using 1 drop of LUMIGAN or LATISSE versus maybe 1 cc of a hair product on the skin or the scalp, one of the things you want to make sure is that your systemic absorption is not high."

So does anyone know when we're supposed to be getting the results of the phase II?

There are loads of americans who are trying it and putting results up. It's amazing...I guess to be expected as women use Latisse for eyelashes...I just started treatment last week. Bought a few bottles will keep you posted!

If this stuff works like minoxidil i will buy it. You guys forget that minoxidil ruins your skin on your face and causes water retention. Anything that comes out without the stupid side effects of minoxidil or propecia is a good thing.

please keep us updated! thanks!
    The Big Three (since Feb, 2012)

-Finasteride daily - 1mg (from Feb/2012 to 01/Sep/2013) 0.5mg (from 02/Sep/2013 - 02/Oct/2013). Proscar 2.5mg (for two weeks). Proscar/Propecia 1.5mg (Oct/2013 - present)
    -Minoxidil (rogaine foam) - twice a day (from Feb/2012 to Nov/2012) once a day (from Nov/2012 - 01/Sep/2013) twice a day (02/Sep/2013 - present)
    -Nizoral 1% - once every 2 to 3 days (stopped using it for a while between March/2013 to August/2013)

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/0...baldness-cure/ The big deal I gather from latisse or its equivalent, is that it works in a totally different way. Eyelashes do not react to androgens. I wonder if it makes non-balding hair on the scalp grow longer (in anagen and/or length?). Still won't help long gone follicle (why do you think most companies are focusing on "creating" new follicles). This works on the receptors "in" the follicle itself. It has nothing to do with the environment "outside" the follicle.

I've used it and it seems to work but I soon ran out of the 2 bottles I bought. And buying a whole gram cost $500 on alibaba. 1 gram is more than a lifetime supply though.

so what's the ETA on something on the market??