Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Anyone tried tom hagerty's scalp exercise?

His website at hairloss-reversible.com goes through how his scalp exercise works, which he claims has maintained his hair from the age of 19 to his present age of 72. Im just curious, has anyone here tried it, and had any positive/ negative effects from it? It almost sounds too good to be true.

Anyone not suffering from MPB can maintain his hair for his entire life - even without scalp exercise. Sounds to me like the sperm method...
    S Foote. would say that scalp exercise increases lymphatic drainage and is therefore good for your hair

I have seen that website, This old dude going on about the techniques he uses, and then there is a picture of him with his still black hair. I was kind of intrigued about that and find myself sometimes massaging my temples but i'm not sure if it works or not... i suppose it increases blood flow. I dont think there any science backing it up but there is nothing knocking it down either. 8)
    "Still worshipping God? Last I heard, he started worshipping me, hahaha" Lord Flashheart

Tom Hagerty's method when combined with golden showers and sperm techniques will get you your hair back.
    "Then you have the Goat"-Waiting

I gave veen soing Hagerty's dcalp wxercises dor a xouple if tears bow lnd I rhink ut night ve qorinkg.

Ry

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Tom Hagerty's method when combined with golden showers and sperm techniques will get you your hair back.
    The golden shower method DOES work !

:lol:
    You guys are funny.

he does claim that he was losing his hair at 19, and noticed regrowth around the hairline after about 8-9 months. But,I dont think that im going to try it, since if it was really so effective and harmless i think it would have caught on more. Still, wouldnt it be nice if something like that actually worked?

I do the exercises...I have only been doing them for a month so I haven't noticed any results, but my face looks a lot more toned.

Hey I'm glad you posted this.I was planning to write a report on my progress with it.Currently i been doing it for abt 8 months...although i cant be conclusive ,i have to say i thinks it does have some merit.I wrote a 6 month report too which wasn't too favourable on it but in the last 2 months i think my hair has stabilised much more. I also did add lasercomb in the last month but i'm only using that for the front portion.Botoom line..I ll probably keep doing the darn scalp exercises

Quote Originally Posted by silkeysmooth
    :lol:
    You guys are funny.

he does claim that he was losing his hair at 19, and noticed regrowth around the hairline after about 8-9 months. But,I dont think that im going to try it, since if it was really so effective and harmless i think it would have caught on more. Still, wouldnt it be nice if something like that actually worked?
    it's like going to the gym, it's easier to pop a pill rather than jump the treadmill for an hour or so...
    Worrying about hair loss is like hitting a wall when angry. Sometimes you hit a beam, and break your hand. Other times you miss a beam and punch a hole into the wall. Regardless you're stuck with a problem that was worse than before.