Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

HairIntegro - anyone heard of? Used?

Has anyone here tried HairIntegro? Good, bad?

I'm currently just using Rogaine foam and switched from generic fin to generic dut but was researching alternatives to the potentially harmful drugs and came across HairIntegro.

There's really not a whole lot of info out there so I am a bit skeptical but they do offer a money back guarantee.

Thanks.

Re: HairIntegro - anyone heard of? Used?

I just Googled this product. It's just minoxidil in another box along with a supplement containing Saw Palmetto.
    It's also way over-priced. "Sale price" of $39.95 for one month of minoxidil. Yeah right.

Re: HairIntegro - anyone heard of? Used?

Yeah I guess I was more interested in the oral supplement than the actual minox. To be honest I have not done enough research to know if the rest of the ingredients are worth it or if I should just stick on the Dutagen or look for an alternative oral supplement.

I plan on browsing around here for others' success/failure stories.

Thanks.

yeah I have used hairintegro for a few months now. i actually really do like it better than minoxidil by itself, and it's true it's a little expensive but I honestly think it's worth it. I know you can get minoxidil cheaper than $39 per month, and if that's all your interested in then 39 bucks is pretty expensive. with the oral supplement it is worth it to me and it worked better than minoxidil alone.

I stocked up just barely with a 6 month supply because that seemed more cost effective to pay only $27 per month or whatever that comes out to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbergh View Post

There's really not a whole lot of info out there so I am a bit skeptical but they do offer a money back guarantee.
    I know I was skeptical at first too. why is it there are so many scams out there? Dang. I do like hair integro and i suspect they'd honor the guarantee if you needed to use it. I didn't need to becuase I liked it well enough and it worked decently for me.

Not quite like procerin

Quote Originally Posted by IDW2BB View Post
    sounds alot like Procerin. What is the difference?
    The oral supplement is pretty similar, but Procerin doesn't have Minoxidil in it. Procerin is just made up of natural ingredients but doesn't have minoxdil. I'm sure it works alright, but I doubt any natural ingredients could work quite as well as minoxidil.