Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

wats funny about losing hair

did i miss the joke?

why the **** do people laugh at it?

Re: wats funny about losing hair

The things that makes other similar age related appearance changes funny

It's not fair, but don't claim you don't understand it

Because it makes us look like clowns, and all the world loves to laugh at us clowns.

According to some people on here, if you think people are laughing at you because of your hairloss then you are misinterpreting the situation... because nobody would ever dare dream of making fun of anybody for any reason whatsoever, like at all. And if that is what you think well then you must be crazy, that's the only rational perspective.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortable man
    Because it makes us look like clowns, and all the world loves to laugh at us clowns.

According to some people on here, if you think people are laughing at you because of your hairloss then you are misinterpreting the situation... because nobody would ever dare dream of making fun of anybody for any reason whatsoever, like at all. And if that is what you think well then you must be crazy, that's the only rational perspective.
    oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortable man

[youtube:1og0vtj6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk[/youtube:1og0vtj6]
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

ok guys u want me to post a few screenshots of this emo on facebook who has pics of his receding hairline?

it will probably make you rage tho . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroman
    ok guys u want me to post a few screenshots of this emo on facebook who has pics of his receding hairline?
    yes, please. i am too, in fact, an emo with a receeding hairline, i want to compare his to mine.

and people laugh at bald guys because they derive pleasure from the pain of others. don't ask me why, that's just a part of their nature.

Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    and people laugh at bald guys because they derive pleasure from the pain of others. don't ask me why, that's just a part of their nature.
    Yup. Just like people find videos of guys getting hit in the balls and writhing around in pain funny.
    If you're bald, any woman dating you is making a compromise, even if she doesn't want to admit it. -- FredTheBelgian
    Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. -- Chateau Hertiste

different kinds of pain though, try to compare the longevity of those things.

the pain of being kicked in the balls, no matter how painful no matter how unpleasant, will fade, while baldness will be there to torment you for the rest of your miserable life.

Baldness is pretty much universally seen as an aesthetic flaw to be ashamed of.
    I wish bald people were seen no differently to our hairier counterparts, as equals but that is just not the reality of the world we live in. The reality is that there is still a very strong bias, prejudice, stigma, baldism whatever you want to call it... it is real unfortunately.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.