Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kehcorpz

Good results from propecia alone

This guy was considering surgery but tried Propecia and the results speak for themselves. 15 months in.

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view ... orum_id=38

Re: Good results from propecia alone

wtf

fin dut ru niz

Very impressive. If I got results just half as good as that I'd be more than satisfied.
    A Propecia a day keeps the hair transplant doctor away.

Damn near got all his hair back.
    N/A

Holy.Balls. That is freakin incredible! I wish I would have responded like that! I'd be back to my 17 year old NW1 hairline!

Nothing.

Jesus Navas!!! That's crazy regrowth!! Good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by seb View Post
    ha,yes these females(I use the term loosely) dont want too be straddled by some spiky-haired,pretty boy,they want too be abused,what better man,than a big,bald,monster.It feels damn good at the time,but when I have emptied my tea-bags,and back in the dark room I inhabit,then the shame,guilt,and emptiness begins.

Great scott, MARTY!

Unbelievable ... so much re-growth.
    1.25mg of Proscar, (0.50mg of Finpecia from February 2012 to January 2013, then switched to 1.25mg of Proscar) 2% Nizoral Monday & Friday, morning multi-vitamin drink and 25mg of Zinc at night time.

kehcorpz

Yah I'm hoping to get results that good. I'm at 10months in and I'm starting to see what looks like a full head of hair developing. It's really weird because my hair is shaved with the setting of "5" on my razor. When I rub my head up top it feels so thick, just as thick as the back of my head where MPB doesn't happen. I have so much new hairs coming out filling my entire head even the frontal region. It feels hard like terminal hairs. I've had vellus hairs from when I used Rogaine and they never felt hard. The weird part though is that I can only see the hairs when looking in natural lighting casting in a specific way while reflecting 2 mirrors. My head pretty much looks filled with hair. But in artificial lighting I can still see my scalp. It's like the hairs don't have the proper pigment but yet they feel terminal. So i'm hoping they gain pigment at some point and if they do i'll definitely post the results.

*knocks on wood*

Quote Originally Posted by kehcorpz
    Yah I'm hoping to get results that good. I'm at 10months in and I'm starting to see what looks like a full head of hair developing. It's really weird because my hair is shaved with the setting of "5" on my razor. When I rub my head up top it feels so thick, just as thick as the back of my head where MPB doesn't happen. I have so much new hairs coming out filling my entire head even the frontal region. It feels hard like terminal hairs. I've had vellus hairs from when I used Rogaine and they never felt hard. The weird part though is that I can only see the hairs when looking in natural lighting casting in a specific way while reflecting 2 mirrors. My head pretty much looks filled with hair. But in artificial lighting I can still see my scalp. It's like the hairs don't have the proper pigment but yet they feel terminal. So i'm hoping they gain pigment at some point and if they do i'll definitely post the results.

*knocks on wood*
    Where are u in the NW scale and how long has your loss been happening?

kehcorpz

Quote Originally Posted by KO1
    Quote Originally Posted by kehcorpz

*knocks on wood*
    Where are u in the NW scale and how long has your loss been happening?
    Well, I've been noticing balding since 3 years ago. I tried the natural DHT fighters and rogaine approach. When I took Rogaine I became extremely diffuse to the point where it looked Norwood 5 in the right lighting. I quit Rogaine almost 4 months ago. I think it was irritating my scalp and causing the diffuse thinning. I took it for a year but only kept taking it because of all the fear mongering that quitting will kill your hair. Yah you will shed initially but you will gain the non-dependent hair back in time.