Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Why can't you all just accept the truth?

Why are the following facts so hard to accept?

1) Women care about looks as much as men if not more.
    2) Women will reject a man they are not physically attracted to no matter how much "confidence" they have.
    3) Very noticeable MPB (NW3 for some, NW4 for others) instantly makes 98 percent of guys ugly.
    4) The remaining 2 percent are guys with very very good facial structure, but if you're not getting women, you're not in that 2 percent and that's all there is to it. BTW these guys are attractive in spite of going bald, and they were more attractive before they lost their hair, it's just they went from a 10/10 to a 6/10 or something like that.
    5) Balding men who are married are either:
    a: are getting used for money, or
    b: are guys who got married before they started balding (at least severely), but their wives are no longer attracted to them and probably seldom give it up anymore (at least not to the balding hubby...but the younger pretty boy they have on the side on the other hand...)

If women reject you, it's not your confidence, it's not your approach, it's not your "swagger" it's not the color of your shirt, or your pants or your favorite TV show. It's your LOOKS, as in your physical appearance. And your MPB severely hurts your looks.

TravisB

Re: Why can't you all just accept the truth?

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us.

If women reject you, it's not your confidence, it's not your approach,
    I have to strongly disagree with it. Your confidence and approach is actually VERY important, no matter if you are good looking or not. I myself have ****ed up many opportunities with girls that were clearly attracted to me, because of my unconfident and "scared" approach. That was when I had full head of hair. And not to sound cocky but I was considered as quite a handsome lad.

You're an idiot in my opinion for generalising women like that. Every woman is different and obviously one will be repulsed by baldness, and another won't be. You obviously don't get out much and see the real world if you really think like that. I know SOOO many real world examples of hot girls with bald guys, and they don't even look that good anyway, even if they had hair. stop spewing the biggest pile of bull**** here to make up for your lack of poontang.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro
    You obviously don't get out much and see the real world if you really think like that.
    Actually I get out plenty. The more I got out, the more I realized just how important looks are to women. Anyone who thinks the average bald guy does well with women either doesn't get out much or is delusional. For every bald guy who's doing well with women, there are dozens of bald men who are not even able to get an obese girl. You just pay attention to the small minority of bald men who are successful because that's all you want to see.

i'm pretty sure we have accepted that truth; why else would we be taking drugs, getting surgery and constantly looking out for new treatments.

Beingbaldsucks

Those bald guys who look better are usually the tall ones 1.76+, if you below that your doomed, and another thing, if you bald you better be muscaler, so you won't look like a chimo kid

That's all b.s.

You have to learn to disregard what women say when it comes to what they want, because they don't know what they want themselves. If what they said were true, they'd all have a "nice guy" on their arm and all of the ##$holes would be trying to do nice deeds for them in order to get into their pants.

It's all about body language and genuine confidence. If you want it, you have to take it, know you can have it, and be indifferent to the outcome knowing that there are more out there.

An ex of mine 7 years ago said she didn't date men with hair longer than her's (mine was mid back length, her's was shoulder length) she HATED my burly, red, Irish beard that doesn't match my brown hair, and she was mortified by how thin I was/am (6 ft. 130 lbs soaking wet) Oh yeah, she was 25 and I was 22.....and I HAD enough charm and charisma to overcome all of that, and before long, I took all of the control and I couldn't keep her away.

Of course, after years of hairloss, that confidence was beaten out of me and even though I'm making progress and my hair is getting better, restoring the confidence hasn't come so easily because of the residual emotional trauma.

You can't fake confidence btw either, they see right through that. It has to be genuine, and developed, and you have to truly love yourself and be at peace with who you are, and realize that you are your own foundation, a relationship is to be built on top of that foundation, but isn't necessary. Building your foundations on a relationship is a house of cards.

I prefer to use the term truism, instead of truth. There are no absolutes, every rule has an exception. That is not to say that there aren't averages in the vain of statistics but I would not know where to begin to collect that kind of data...

But I understand your point and agree for the most part. It's frustrating trying to convince some people on here just how hard it is to go bald but that is something they need to experience themselves before they actually understand where guys like me are coming from. I think many of the posters on here who are not yet bald want to believe that there is no stigma attached to baldness, despite the fact that were concerned enough to join this site never the less. Deep down nobody wants to go bald. All they need to do is ask themselves why they don't want to go bald. Seriously ask yourself that question and be honest with yourself, filtering out all the PC bull****.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortable man
    All they need to do is ask themselves why they don't want to go bald. Seriously ask yourself that question and be honest with yourself, filtering out all the PC bull****.
    Being bald is certainly less desirable than full hair.
    But so is being under 6feet.
    Or not looking like brad pitt.
    If you're bald, any woman dating you is making a compromise, even if she doesn't want to admit it. -- FredTheBelgian
    Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. -- Chateau Hertiste

Deflect deflect.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.