Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dutasteride sides, 19 and balding...again...*PICS INCLUDED*

So i started losing my hair at 16 and by 17 i went on dutasteride which solved my issue for a year. then i became sexually active and noticed i couldent keep my willy hard unless it was under constant stimulation. i stopped the avodart 2 months ago and now my hair is shedding as hard as ever.

I did notice, however, that when i reduced my intake of the avodart that the sides became more mild (i had less trouble keeping my dong long)

so now im shedding hard my hair qualitys depleating rapidly and i have only two options left:

RU58841- this drug is experimental, has unknown consequences to the brain heart liver kidneys and most importantly ENDOCRINOLOGY etc, its expensive and i have to use it for a long time not knowing what it could potentially be doing to my body.

Hair Transplant - Safe and effective id go to the most reputable doctor around.Unfortunatly im still NW1.5 and no top surgeon would take me at this point. I dont want to have to wait till im a bald eagle to replace my full head of hair. Which leads me to my final question; How do the people in the media who have full hair transplants get them without ever being seen by the public as bald or balding? Id like to know their secret and copy it.....

anyways thanks for the advice and help in advance, lord knows il need it

cheers and plz input

*PICS BELOW*

Re: dutasteride sides, 19 and balding...again...

have u tried propecia (like Dut but weaker) or taking vitamin D supplements (for healthy testosterone levels)?

i think a lot of people would not recommend going down the hair transplant path at your age.

im not going on finasteride because PFS would kill me very literally.
    i know a hair transplant isnt possible yet but il be diffused thin and receeded to NW 3-4 quite soon, ive attatched a current picture of my hairline which is the only place its noticeable

also, anybody know if its possible to transplant as I receded so nobody notices?

Re: dutasteride sides, 19 and balding...again...*PICS INCLUDED*

you would be more like to have side effects and permanent side effects from dut more than likely...

also you are no where close to being a nw3-4.. are you thinning on top or something? If i saw you in public i would not think that you were losing your hair

Neosh is my lat hope before I get work done on my hairline. If u donr take fin ot dut its losing battle

Losing hair....WHAT?!!?!?!?! Your hair looks thick, and the hairline is straight. People get a mature hairline and don't go bald. You should stop freaking out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawtashk
    Losing hair....WHAT?!!?!?!?! Your hair looks thick, and the hairline is straight. People get a mature hairline and don't go bald. You should stop freaking out about it.
    Just another paranoid OCD case we have here .....

1.25mg of Proscar, (0.50mg of Finpecia from February 2012 to January 2013, then switched to 1.25mg of Proscar) 2% Nizoral Monday & Friday, morning multi-vitamin drink and 25mg of Zinc at night time.

Quote Originally Posted by thedart
    im not going on finasteride because PFS would kill me very literally.
    i know a hair transplant isnt possible yet but il be diffused thin and receeded to NW 3-4 quite soon, ive attatched a current picture of my hairline which is the only place its noticeable

also, anybody know if its possible to transplant as I receded so nobody notices?
    Dude i think you're insane. Your pic looks like you have a very low hairline that is very thick.

Also..if you're worried about post-finasteride syndrome it would be retarded to take dutasteride. Dutasteride does the same thing as finasteride, only it is much stronger in that it inhibits even more DHT than finasteride. So it doesn't make sense to be worried about post fin syndrome, then take dut.

maybe we just need to see more pics but..your hair looks 100% fine

i just got off a year of dut 2 months ago my hairs allover my pillow sink cloths etc and it runs deep in my genes im just trying to decide if using somthing like RU would be better then letting it go and HT'ing it back