Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Beingbaldsucks

A conversation that I heard about balding and bald guys

In the elevator two 18 years old girls talked about what man they don't like, and then one of them mentioned bald guys as a completely no way, then the other girl asked "just balding or completely bald" and she said "na I mean completely without even one hair" so girl see sly guys as the worst of the worst, btw they also mentioned short,hairy,fat guys, I was offended very much, I'm now NW 2.5 after 3 months of strong treatment so they dident sew me as something related to it, but I do feel like a bald guy when Im outside

Re: A conversation that I heard about balding and bald guys

this is what i've been saying all along, the extent of your hair damage is of importance. when they observe a nw 2,5 in most cases they have no clue. for that reason saf's stories of getting laid are irrelevant to someone with nothing but a horseshoe left.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

If you're talking about two 18 yr old girls I'd probably agree, but most horseshoe guys are in their 30's and would'nt have a chance with them even if they had NW1's.
    Girls in their 20's and 30's are a different matter. They realise that the average guy over 25+ is'nt going to look like Zac Efron and by that age they've had the highschool hearthrob guy who just wanted to f*ck them and then moved onto their best freind.

And most guys on here complaining about not being able to get women probably have much more hair than me.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Its a sliding scale, the older they get the more realistic they get. And the less emphasis is going to be on looks. Probably by late 20's, so quite far off for you I suppose. The thing is by late 20's the average guy has been letting himself go for 10 yrs and starts to look like 5hit.
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Well firstly your not bald yet so dont write yourself off, secondly as you get older so does your preference in women.
    I'm not interested in women under 25 and when I'm in my 40's I doubt I'll be interested in women under 30.

Don't spend too much time concerend with what 18 year olds think. Blink and they're 25. Blink again and they're 35. As they go, they'll be a lot less concerned with the appearacne of being a man and more concerned with the actions of being a man; regardless of hair.

If at 35, they're single and still too fickle about a man's hair, maybe the problem isn't yours.
    My Story

Regimen:
    1.25 mg fincar (daily) 5% generic Minox foam (2X daily), 1% Nizoral shampoo (2X week), generic dandruff shampoo (other days)

Quote Originally Posted by dudemon
    Hey, I just wanted to say that most women even in their 40's are just as much into a guy's looks as women in their 20's and 30's. So, don't think that when you get to that age women won't care. They will, and you will find it harder and harder to look good as you age. For this reason, many women in their 40's, if they are single, are into much younger (handsome) guys in their late 20's and 30's.

If you go onto adult dating websites and check out profiles of women in their 40's you will see that almost all of them are 'friends' with much younger, handsome men. (not to sound or anything ... I'm just sayin). And those are the kinds of men that they regularly hook up with.

And no, don't think that most women won't care about a guy's hair as they get into their 40's. Women will still care almost as much as they did when they were younger. I estimate that maybe only about 10% of women will lower their standards as they enter their 40's. When they become 50, well that is a little different, IMO, but even then they are still looking at 20-something guys.

reference:
    my own personal experience
    agree 100%, from my experience that is spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    but fuuuuuuuuuu . . . . . that feel when you realize you will never be able to f*ck jailbait again . . . . . (15-19) . . . . . .
    lol
    i like little young looking chicks because im very small myself. a female that's bigger than me would make me feel inadequate and probably wouldn't want to do me anyways. man screw this, with good hair i could be screwing cute emo chicks or somthin.

Nothing

It's absolutely true what dudemon said. There are tons of women where I work that are 30+, and sniff around under 25s, they want young men that look great, even though these women are ugly as ****. If you think that by getting older forces everyone to lower their standards, you're sadly mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitykills
    It's absolutely true what dudemon said. There are tons of women where I work that are 30+, and sniff around under 25s, they want young men that look great, even though these women are ugly as f*ck. If you think that by getting older forces everyone to lower their standards, you're sadly mistaken.
    It's a women's market out there, they get to pick the guys they like because guys are just so much more sexually driven than women. I rarely see pretty girls with ugly guys (although that happens too!) but vice versa it's much more common. When my hairloss progresses to an obvious stage (well it's obvious now but ppl don't seem to understand the concept of diffuse thinning if it's buzzed very low) my chances drop from low to zero.
    Bugger.