Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Thread: Maxiderm

Maxiderm

I'm looking for an alternative product to Toppik, microfibers that flutter to the bathroom (in the long run could be harmful to the respiratory system)?

This MaxiDerm is dusty? Another question: you can apply it directly on your hair? My thinning is light, so I need something to be applied on hair to limit that little bit of "clarity" and not on the scalp! Thank you!

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Re: Maxiderm

Maxiderm is just a different named brand of Dermatch. Its not dust its a solid lump of makeup abit like a womans compact blusher/eyeshadow. You wet it so it becomes like a paste then rub it on your hair and it coats the hairs or conceals the scalp depending on how you apply it.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Re: Maxiderm

Thank u Saf!