Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Whilst the depressives have been on here ....

I've just spent the weekend with a hot woman. :Hump:

How hot? well she used to be a model in her teens and from this she got a small part on a tv show here in the UK in the mid 00's where her role was to be what was considered the shows eye candy.
    She's 9 yrs younger than me and probably still a 9 IMO. Whereas I'm about a 6.5 at best, I've got a bald crown see through thin hair and a pluggy NW2.5 hairline I'm not rich and I'm only 5'9".

So all you guys can continue to believe what you like (or think you know) about women, but this weekend your theories did'nt apply to me.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Re: Whilst the depressives have been on here ....

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    I've just spent the weekend with a hot woman. :Hump:

How hot? well she used to be a model in her teens and from this she got a small part on a tv show here in the UK in the mid 00's where her role was to be what was considered the shows eye candy.
    She's 9 yrs younger than me and probably still a 9 IMO. Whereas I'm about a 6.5 at best, I've got a bald crown see through thin hair and a pluggy NW2.5 hairline I'm not rich and I'm only 5'9".

So all you guys can continue to believe what you like (or think you know) about women, but this weekend your theories did'nt apply to me.
    How much does she charge?

hookers don't count saf. don't brag.

i guess here we have the explanation for saf's overly positive attitude as of late. saf was a depressive, then he discovered prostitution hence the change of his mindset. maybe we should all take this route.

That's great to hear SAF. Same situations happen with me. I never post stuff like this because there's no convincing some of these guys. Keep it up though man!

Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    hookers don't count saf. don't brag.

i guess here we have the explanation for saf's overly positive attitude as of late. saf was a depressive, then he discovered prostitution hence the change of his mindset. maybe we should all take this route.
    Yeah keep telling yourself this... makes it easier to accept your shortcomings as a man does'nt it.
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

i accept my shortcomings easily. apart from mpb

if you want to make me jelly, you have to take a diffrent approach because right now you're doing it wrong.

obtain a perfect nw 1,5 or nw 2 in your possesion, then we talk.

Good man.

You got a name for this former TV star?

Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    if you want to make me jelly, you have to take a diffrent approach because right no you're doing it wrong.

obtain a perfect nw 1,5 or nw 2 in your possesion, then we talk.
    What??? Sorry I dont have a clue what you're trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by hiya
    Good man.

You got a name for this former TV star?
    She's not a celebrity the show was 2005 - 2007 I think. She does'nt get recognised but if you live in the UK you'd definatley know the show.

I only found out when I saw a re run of it on Dave one day. If you want I'll PM you.

this is you after you made your post:

this is my reaction to your cockiness:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 367z39.png