Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments

Dr. Feller (NY) vs Dr. Cole (ATL) for FUE Procedure

Does anybody have any reccomendations for the top FUE surgeon? I have heard great things about Dr. Keller in New York. Many people regard him as the best FUE surgeon in the US. Also, I hear Dr. Cole from Atlanta does excellent work as well. I've read that he performs a FUE technique which does not require you to shave your head? If there is anyone out there who can provide some insight I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm looking to have one procedure of 1500 to 2000 grafts. I was told FUE is the way to go since I only need frontal hairline work. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards,

Ryno

Mr. 4000

Re: Dr. Feller (NY) vs Dr. Cole (ATL) for FUE Procedure

I would never trust anything on a doctors website ever.

I know now never to trust a forum where docs hang out or where sales reps hang out.

Dr. Feller trained my doctor (alexander) and he absolutely sucks at what he does for a living and makes good money ripping people off and getting a lucky result from time to time. Matter of fact he did Alexander's HT, and he looks like a big forehead alien.

I think ALexander is out for revenge on society because he leaves people ruined in need of a revision.

Feller is hit or miss like every doctor in the world.

I saw Dr. alexander up close and his HT looks bad. I should have run to the exit, but once I bought in and traveled was to far gone to change my mind

Biggest mistake I ever made, going to a Feller trained Feller patient of HT surgery

Mr. 4000

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav1
    Mr 4000 is mentally ill as mentioned previously by several veteran posters and he has been banned form every other forum yet, is allowed to post his garbage on here for some reason.

Mentally ill people should not be allowed on forums.
    I have been banned because the truth hurts the industry and every forum with the exception of a few (this being one of them) allows the truth, no matter how offensive and damaging to the industry to be heard.

I don't know your vested interest is? My interest is to tell prospect patients the truth about this scam industry.

I went in needing 3000 grafts and came out needing 6000

and for the record Dr. Feller is a greedy all for profit nut job. I read a post on another forum between him and patient of his where he was suing his patient instead of helping his patient. That is all I needed to hear about that guy. By the way, the thread as on another forum and disappeared into the black hole of censorship.

It is the reason why people get scammed by these doctors in a fraud industry

Mr. 4000

Quote Originally Posted by dudemon
    Mr 4000 is mentally ill as mentioned previously by several veteran posters and he has been banned form every other forum yet, is allowed to post his garbage on here for some reason.

Mentally ill people should not be allowed on forums.
    LOL ...

Anyways, Cole vs. Feller:
    I think Feller is the better of the two. They are both VERY expensive ($8-$10 a graft for FUE), but I would say Feller is the best. Cole .. IDK? I had a consult with Cole and I did not like the way I was treated by his staff. Very unprofessional IMO, almost like used car sales people. First of all, there were like 3 different "patient reps" who contacted me from Cole's office. Niether one of them knew what the other was doing. BIG red flag IMO! During my consult, after about the first 2-3 minutes it became obvious to me that she was not at all familiar with my pics or my situation. But she tried to play it off like she was. That, IMO, was phoney. Then she tried to play "bargain hunter" with me and recommend graft #'s based on "how much I was willing to spend." ANOTHER BIG RED FLAG!!!

so, IMO, do your due dilligence. A lot of guys have had good work done by Cole, and will swear by him. But I didn't like his unprofessional staff. I've also hear that cole spends so very little actual time with his clients and he really does not care too much about them, only the money. Nevertheless, I guess cole does do good work.

But I would definately choose Feller of the two. I think his work is superior to just about ever other FUE surgeon in the US.
    I also had a consult with Cole by phone, and had the nearly the same experience.

Shapiro Ron, is the only chance I would ever take again, but he doesn't back his work in a contract. I won't pay anyone unless I have a 100% risk free or fix it free obligation.

Mr. 4000

Mr4000

You clearly have serious mental issues and you continuously highlight this fact.

How you are allowed to post on any forum is beyond me. I personally think you are full of sh*t and you simply didn't get the unrealistic results you demanded from Alexander ( who is one of the best HT surgeons in the world) so now he and all other good surgeons are the enemy because of your over inflated expectations.

Why do I think this because you have made countless posts slagging off Dr Alexander and have been banned from every hair loss forum and you have proven your lack of stability YET not posted one simple picture to back up 'your opinion'.

You are FULL OF sh*t. This is why you daren't post any pictures.

Dr Feller is one of the most ethical and decent people in the industry. I went to him for repair and he actually gave me over $1000 worth of free grafts even though I offered to pay for them.

Readers only need Google:

PhilUK Dr Feller
    or
    BadhairUK Dr Feller

I know what just ignore my post and get back to your obsessive uncontrollable rhetoric. Fortunately you only make it clearer how nutty you are and I'm sure will get banned from here too hopefully.

I feel for Dr Alexander as he certainly got the short straw accepting you as a patient, he should have seen the warning signs surrounding your mental health and denied you surgery as I'm sure a few surgeons did.
    Dr. ALexander one of the best in the world?

You my friend are full of it, world class doctors don't screw up people's scalps over and over again.

World class doctors don't refuse to answer their patients questions

World class doctors don't burn the legal clock and return calls

World class doctors show up on time

world class doctors follow the pre op plan

world class doctors don't lie to patients about their staff

World class doctors don't false advertise

World class doctors don't buy their patients silence

WOrld class doctors educate patients and don't mislead them

World class doctors stand behind their work.

WOrld class doctors have great after care not staff that laughs at them over the phone

You don't know doctor Alexander, I sat in his chair and it was a horrible mistake.

ALexander is the total piece of garbage and he knows it. He is a total joke that need multiple sessions to even come close. He is a total novice that preys on desperate clients.

If you are a new poster look elsewhere, his density is brutal, the recovery is brutal, I am out 10k and 3k in grafts, and have a stretched scalp which make my native hair's density repulsively thin.

He is a total hack

Mr. 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Mr 4000 talks a load of crap. He is banned from other major forums apart from here.
    those forums are frauds

they protect doctors, you can't find one negative word about the industry, and they all get paid.

hell you guys are probably getting paid too

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 4000
    Mr4000

ALexander is the total piece of garbage and he knows it. He is a total joke that need multiple sessions to even come close.

He is a total hack
    You started your nightmare thread in nov of last year and still have not showed any proof of this hack job you keep talking about are you writing a book where the proof.