Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Einstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    122

    Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test prop weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using niz 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

    I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

    I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    642

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein
    I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test prop weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using niz 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

    I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

    I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?
    propecia shoud block most of the dht from the scalp! i would still add the ru its bette safe than sorry. just stay away from the dht derivative roids. einstein, my cycle couple weeks ago and i lost 85% of gains! clomid makes me feel like f'n trash bag

  3. #3
    Senior Member Einstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    122

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    Quote Originally Posted by israelite
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein
    I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test prop weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using niz 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

    I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

    I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?
    propecia shoud block most of the dht from the scalp! i would still add the ru its bette safe than sorry. just stay away from the dht derivative roids. einstein, my cycle couple weeks ago and i lost 85% of gains! clomid makes me feel like f'n trash bag
    I hate clomid. Use nolva instead 40/20/20/20....

    85% of gains lost is BAD. Use clen during pct because it's anticatabolic. Was your diet spot on? Did you add any OTC supps during pct?

    Will the RU help against tren?

    Have you used tren? If so, at what dose, and what did you do for hair.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    384

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    jesus man..all that and on top of it propecia? your endocrine system must be like "WTF MAN!! CUT IT OUT!!! I'M ****IN DONE!" haha

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    642

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris87
    jesus man..all that and on top of it propecia? your endocrine system must be like "WTF MAN!! CUT IT OUT!!! I'M ****IN DONE!" haha
    Ya my body is f up. I also take dut,Ru,proxiphen,cb,

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    642

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by israelite
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein
    I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test prop weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using niz 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

    I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

    I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?
    propecia shoud block most of the dht from the scalp! i would still add the ru its bette safe than sorry. just stay away from the dht derivative roids. einstein, my cycle couple weeks ago and i lost 85% of gains! clomid makes me feel like f'n trash bag
    I hate clomid. Use nolva instead 40/20/20/20....

    85% of gains lost is BAD. Use clen during pct because it's anticatabolic. Was your diet spot on? Did you add any OTC supps during pct?

    Will the RU help against tren

    Have you used tren? If so, at what dose, and what did you do for hair.
    My diet was good! I cut my cycle short because I got nasty stomach bug!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    642

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    Yes Ru will help if you take atestosterone derivative .

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Barcelona- Spain
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    Uff... trembolone...

    I'd use RU always man. You'll lost only 10 minutes per day and you'll play it safe... I don't see the reason to no use it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Einstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    122

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    The question remains lol,

    will RU stop hair loss caused by use of trenbolone. Tren causes hair sheds due to it's extremy strong affinity to androgen receptors. I'm wondering if RU will get to the AR first

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Barcelona- Spain
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54

    Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

    Of course it'll block it.

    When you inject an steroid in your body, doesn't reach the blood stream the second its under your skin, it takes some time.

    RU needs some hours. Anyway I'd use other steroids instead of Trem... why trem and not an anabolic (deca (without fin)/boldenona)?

Similar Threads

  1. DHT or Testosterone Responsible for Body & Facial Hair?
    By ohmanohno in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM
  2. Destroying Testosterone & DHT?
    By Boba155 in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
  3. Weights & Free Testosterone
    By DammitLetMeIn in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 20th, 2007, 05:25 AM
  4. testosterone & brain development?
    By ceee in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 10th, 2006, 10:32 AM
  5. Fin success & Revivogen success?
    By ugh in forum Alternative Treatments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 19th, 2005, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •