Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test prop weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using niz 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?

Re: Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein
    I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test prop weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using niz 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?
    propecia shoud block most of the dht from the scalp! i would still add the ru its bette safe than sorry. just stay away from the dht derivative roids. einstein, my cycle couple weeks ago and i lost 85% of gains! clomid makes me feel like f'n trash bag

Quote Originally Posted by israelite

propecia shoud block most of the dht from the scalp! i would still add the ru its bette safe than sorry. just stay away from the dht derivative roids. einstein, my cycle couple weeks ago and i lost 85% of gains! clomid makes me feel like f'n trash bag
    I hate clomid. Use nolva instead 40/20/20/20....

85% of gains lost is BAD. Use clen during pct because it's anticatabolic. Was your diet spot on? Did you add any OTC supps during pct?

Will the RU help against tren?

Have you used tren? If so, at what dose, and what did you do for hair.

jesus man..all that and on top of it propecia? your endocrine system must be like "WTF MAN!! CUT IT OUT!!! I'M ****IN DONE!" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chris87
    jesus man..all that and on top of it propecia? your endocrine system must be like "WTF MAN!! CUT IT OUT!!! I'M ****IN DONE!" haha
    Ya my body is f up. I also take dut,Ru,proxiphen,cb,

Quote Originally Posted by israelite

I hate clomid. Use nolva instead 40/20/20/20....

85% of gains lost is BAD. Use clen during pct because it's anticatabolic. Was your diet spot on? Did you add any OTC supps during pct?

Will the RU help against tren

Have you used tren? If so, at what dose, and what did you do for hair.
    My diet was good! I cut my cycle short because I got nasty stomach bug!

Yes Ru will help if you take atestosterone derivative .

Uff... trembolone...

I'd use RU always man. You'll lost only 10 minutes per day and you'll play it safe... I don't see the reason to no use it.

The question remains lol,

will RU stop hair loss caused by use of trenbolone. Tren causes hair sheds due to it's extremy strong affinity to androgen receptors. I'm wondering if RU will get to the AR first

Of course it'll block it.

When you inject an steroid in your body, doesn't reach the blood stream the second its under your skin, it takes some time.

RU needs some hours. Anyway I'd use other steroids instead of Trem... why trem and not an anabolic (deca (without fin)/boldenona)?