Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

http://beautyxpose.com/wp-content/uploa ... tinson.jpg

How would you rate their attractivness in this picture ?

Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

the right guy looks okish i guess, have to see him with hair to decide... the left guy looks terrible, his neck is way too long, and very weird features.. i never seen anything like that.. wonder what mix he is
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread

TravisB

These photos are photoshopped, and they don't accurately reflect how these guys would look bald.

Also, they made left guy's head too big.

you can't know what headshapes those guys possess therefore those pictures don't necessarily represent how they'd look.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Anyone else think that Taylor Lautner is an ugly mofo but he just has good hair and muscles?
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

TravisB

Saf, you sure have strange aesthetic standards.
    I saw pic of first guy with hair and he looks EXCELLENT!
    Perfect white teeth, tan skin, cute face with raised cheeks, expressed face detalis. He do have boyish beauty, but he is still gorgeous.

The second guy is 6/10 for me atmost. I dont see why girls like him so much. Altought i know, he as adored by very young girls (15-22) and it is known that they dont have developed sexual taste.
    He is totally opposite from dark skined, southern handsome guys with dark hair. He looks so weak and feminine.
    "Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence." - UC Man

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by gascoigne
    The second guy is 6/10 for me atmost. I dont see why girls like him so much. Altought i know, he as adored by very young girls (15-22) and it is known that they dont have developed sexual taste.
    He is totally opposite from dark skined, southern handsome guys with dark hair. He looks so weak and feminine.
    I think I'd trust the desires of about a billion young women over your opinion.
    And he's supposed to look like that he's playing a vampire.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Saf, you sure have strange aesthetic standards.
    I saw pic of first guy with hair and he looks EXCELLENT!
    Perfect white teeth, tan skin, cute face with raised cheeks, expressed face detalis. He do have boyish beauty, but he is still gorgeous.
    lol the expert's at it again, giving his in depth analysis on male beauty. i have yet to see you rate a female, but it seems you're more interested in guys.

is every girl supposed to have the same taste? trust me many would prefer that feminine guy over you with your dark ''perfect'' male aesthetics.

This can not be compared.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence." - UC Man