Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    126

    Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    http://beautyxpose.com/wp-content/uploa ... tinson.jpg

    How would you rate their attractivness in this picture ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ori83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    927

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    the right guy looks okish i guess, have to see him with hair to decide... the left guy looks terrible, his neck is way too long, and very weird features.. i never seen anything like that.. wonder what mix he is
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

    My thread

  3. #3
    TravisB
    Guest

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    These photos are photoshopped, and they don't accurately reflect how these guys would look bald.

    Also, they made left guy's head too big.

  4. #4
    Senior Member slipy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,239

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    you can't know what headshapes those guys possess therefore those pictures don't necessarily represent how they'd look.

  5. #5
    Senior Member s.a.f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world
    Posts
    8,813

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    Anyone else think that Taylor Lautner is an ugly mofo but he just has good hair and muscles?
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

  6. #6
    TravisB
    Guest

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner


  7. #7
    Senior Member gascoigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    370

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    Saf, you sure have strange aesthetic standards.
    I saw pic of first guy with hair and he looks EXCELLENT!
    Perfect white teeth, tan skin, cute face with raised cheeks, expressed face detalis. He do have boyish beauty, but he is still gorgeous.

    The second guy is 6/10 for me atmost. I dont see why girls like him so much. Altought i know, he as adored by very young girls (15-22) and it is known that they dont have developed sexual taste.
    He is totally opposite from dark skined, southern handsome guys with dark hair. He looks so weak and feminine.
    "Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence." - UC Man

  8. #8
    Senior Member s.a.f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world
    Posts
    8,813

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    Quote Originally Posted by gascoigne
    The second guy is 6/10 for me atmost. I dont see why girls like him so much. Altought i know, he as adored by very young girls (15-22) and it is known that they dont have developed sexual taste.
    He is totally opposite from dark skined, southern handsome guys with dark hair. He looks so weak and feminine.
    I think I'd trust the desires of about a billion young women over your opinion.
    And he's supposed to look like that he's playing a vampire.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

  9. #9
    Senior Member slipy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,239

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    Quote Originally Posted by gascoigne
    Saf, you sure have strange aesthetic standards.
    I saw pic of first guy with hair and he looks EXCELLENT!
    Perfect white teeth, tan skin, cute face with raised cheeks, expressed face detalis. He do have boyish beauty, but he is still gorgeous.
    lol the expert's at it again, giving his in depth analysis on male beauty. i have yet to see you rate a female, but it seems you're more interested in guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by gascoigne
    The second guy is 6/10 for me atmost. I dont see why girls like him so much. Altought i know, he as adored by very young girls (15-22) and it is known that they dont have developed sexual taste.
    He is totally opposite from dark skined, southern handsome guys with dark hair. He looks so weak and feminine.
    is every girl supposed to have the same taste? trust me many would prefer that feminine guy over you with your dark ''perfect'' male aesthetics.

  10. #10
    Senior Member gascoigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    370

    Re: Bald Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner

    This can not be compared.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence." - UC Man

Similar Threads

  1. Robert Webb on baldness, pretty amusing
    By Nashville Hairline in forum The Impact of Hair Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM
  2. james taylor
    By BlahBlah12 in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 10:07 AM
  3. Dr. Robert Jones Platelet Rich Plasma Video
    By amsch in forum Alternative Treatments
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 1st, 2009, 10:46 PM
  4. Robert Webb is my hero
    By cleverusername in forum Off-Topic Miscellaneous Intercourse of Brilliant Minds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 1st, 2009, 11:37 AM
  5. Dr. Robert Bernstein on Cloning.
    By michael barry in forum Hair Transplants & Hair Replacement Surgery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 26th, 2005, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •