Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

just playing a bit

Hi guys! I have received some weeks ago a hairpiece that was not my color and was very thick ...it was my bad...I had to be honest instead of ordering a custom I just wanted to buy one from a guy I was talking to for a while...well yesterday my concealed hair was almost impossible to style especially at the right side where my temple is really receeded...and having some glue for hairpiece at home and that unused hairpiece I was thinking just to cut a part of it where it was a bit thinner and applied on my right corner of my hairline...this is my result: the color is a bit off, but the bond looks good and the look really natural especially in strong light...the only things that are off are the color and some unbleached knots that you could see in the pic I attached...I think this could be a great solution for those with just receding hairline. I am not so fortunate...I am thinning in front all over ...so I need to replace all that area. Anyway if this will not work for me I will shave my head. But, I am confident that this will work. also I don't feel like there's something on my head....
    in another pic I ;ve drawn with red where the hairpiece is and with green where my natural hair is...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: just playing a bit

just another shot after a bit of blending between fake and natural hair and some hairspray...I might do the same for the left corner of the hairline....the bonding is not difficult but I need to make it better.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That works great! This is definately interesting to me as i have a full head of hair aside from the poxy regions which you have circled where i have hair but it has gotten very thin and is on its last legs. Im surprised you dont see more of this, there must be tonnes of guys in my position
    Thanks for posting, it looks good

yeah....only if I knew about it when my top hair was super strong...now it is thin and concealed...i really think it is an option...now the big test...I am going to see my stupid friends...let's see what happens!) hope they will not notice anything.

haha good luck dude! I wouldnt suspect a thing personally

i would like too see more pics of the top of the head to see what it looks like ...looks very good from the pics though.

it's just a partial...so there's no need to see the whole head...as a quick update i just get back from the meeting with some of my friends...they were 5 and 2 girls...well nobody said anything...just one said to me that I got a haircut...) so, he might have seen something different but he couldn't tell...now I am pretty sure that wearing a hairpiece is not that bad...in fact people don't really care/notice unless it's something obvious.

You absolute star. This is exactly what I have been thinking of doing for ages just didn't know whether it would work.

Looks great. The colour, as you say is off, but other than that it looks very good indeed.

Now for the bigger test. Go out and see your clever friends
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

I've already done that...I've seen at least 15 young guys/girls around the age of 25...and nobody has noticed anything...but I am not happy now...as I have thinning on mid front of my head and it is a pain to combine concealed hair with fake hair...I better replace all of this. also the color is off and I don't like it...another aspect...it seems that in those pictures the knots are not so obvious...but in reality you can see them...but I think people is thinking that is something like dirt or dust there...I needed to "train" a bit the hair to follow the direction I wanted...but all of these problems are just because it was not a custom order and the part of hair that cut wasn't from the front ...so the hair wasn't inserted in the lace down and forward how the natural hair grows...btw...this thing looks better in sun and strong light than in places with little light...tomorrow I just want to buy a bottle of 99 isopropil alcohol just ot be sure that I can clean the glue and after that I am going to run a few kilometers alone just to see how is reacting in sweating conditions.

Looks really good in my opinion!