Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BAN 2020

BAN 2020

He contributes nothing other than insults, trolling and flamebait. He's got to go Cassin.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Re: BAN 2020

Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortable man
    He contributes nothing other than insults, trolling and flamebait. He's got to go Cassin.
    I can remember a quite similar thread when i was visiting hairsite some time ago.
    Guess a guy with way too much time on his hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortable man
    I was drunk and shocked, then pist and I guess my ego was hurt because I felt like I am incapable of attracting even a normal woman, just fatties and freaks instead.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

And seb and HPM contribute so much with their ridiculous 100% negative statements?
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

at least they're being genuine in their statements as opposed to that guy who just wants to start trouble for the sake of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Shma
    Yeah, it took me all of 12 seconds to log on and write that post.

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    And seb and HPM contribute so much with their ridiculous 100% negative statements?
    While they may be wallowers, they don't aggressively attack people like 2020 does.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

I'm not attacking anyone.... ffs writing in all caps really throws off a lot of you so I'll stop that I guess...

All I've suggested is that maybe if you all weren't spending so much time on this particular forum and actually worked on something worthwhile then you probably wouldn't be so depressed all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020
    holy f****ing sh*t I'm glad you all fail at life
    But ^ this goes below that to just making base inflammatory remarks.

I was so expecting another Vin Diesel pic in this thread. Disappointing...

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

[quote=uncomfortable man]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shma
    Yeah, it took me all of 12 seconds to log on and write that post.

Quote Originally Posted by "s.a.f":1qx1kn6p
    While they may be wallowers, they don't aggressively attack people like 2020 does.[/quote:1qx1kn6p]

So telling someone who posts a pic they look like 5hit and calling people losers and peasants is'nt attacking someone?
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

BAN THE BITCH!!!

(who is that we are banning again?... :S)
    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

My thread