Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Being bald sucks.. Yup!

Dear BBS,

I thanked everyone for their commentary. Good and bad. You put yourself out for scrutiny what do you expect?

Well I didn't expect (or wouldnt have appreciated) excessive man crushes, nor the opposite repetitive constant insults. Your entitled to your opinion. In fact, I THANKED you for it.

As BDD as I was / am, I've been more than accepted but LOVED by a woman who you probably would've thought a bald man wouldn't get a look from.

For me to tell you that I've been told I'm attractive by chicks in real life is absolutely pointless.

1) I still am working on my inner self and compliments have always been ignored by my mind.

2) This isn't a dick measuring contest... I'm not here to **** on you and put you down by comparing our appearances.

If you learn anything with early hairloss, it is that our body's change over time and for the worse. There aren't many hot 60 year olds. There are attractive 90 year olds with incredible energy and love for life. I've never seen a picture of you and wouldn't have to to know that your not attractive now nor will you ever be. Even with Brad Pitt looks you would be seen as a complete douche. Thanks for waking me up and challenging me to get up raise my head up high and live life happy, striving to see my dreams unfold like 3 months ago (yes I was bald then). Meanwhile you can sit here and j*erk it to Fabios long flowing NW1 locks.

Beingbaldsucks

Re: Being bald sucks.. Yup!

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=72183&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10. In this thread you can see a pic of me from two months ago, since then my hair got better, I whould give you my Facebook so you can see how I look now but I wont because I afraid of trolling that will come from this site, right now after 2 months of minoxi+ revivogen my hair returned to the same state he was a year ago, but even now I still feel bad and can't see myself as an attractive man, I'm realistic, I don't think I look good and I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I have woman's, but not the ones I want, they arnt ugly, just that I don't like them, the girls in your pic are pretty ugly I can get many like those, I don't want too

Quote Originally Posted by underdog12
    I've never seen a picture of you and wouldn't have to to know...

Beingbaldsucks

you taking it personal I just told the truth, you don't look good, you may behave otherwise but it dosent change your appearance. Don't try to compete with me, even if you can proove that I'm uglier then you, you still can't prove that you look good, grow some beard at least you look like a chimo kid

This isn't a tirade or attempt to put you down. You fail to comprehend anything from my post. I never compared myself to you aesthetically. I never asked to see your face nor did I ever comment on your appearance after you posted a picture. I removed the photo not because of your comment on the women (I agree with your opinion of the one on the right), but for others privacy.

Every word you write breeds insecurity (coming from someone who admits to his current state of insecurity). I took your opinion the same as I took any compliment anybody else gave me. You think head tattoos (random designs not stubble) are cool for example. I think that that is the biggest ticket to celibacy.

You think you're unattractive yet you expect Heidi Klum or Megan Fox? What would you do if all women judged the world with your eyes and mentality? Forget women but society? Walk around and "rate" people everywhere. The world's not a magazine.

"I'd rather be proud of what I am, rather than desperately trying to be something I'm really not, just to fit in. And whether we want to accept it or not, that's what this culture or lack of culture is feeding us. " - Immortal Technique

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbaldsucks
    you taking it personal I just told the truth, you don't look good, you may behave otherwise but it dosent change your appearance. Don't try to compete with me, even if you can proove that I'm uglier then you, you still can't prove that you look good, grow some beard at least you look like a chimo kid
    Jaysus, how anyone can have any sympathy toward you is beyond me. You seem like a proper ****.

If it's any consolation, underdog, as a straight male I think you're a good looking chap. How BBS can comment on anyone else's appearance is ****ing laughable.
    1.25mg of Proscar, (0.50mg of Finpecia from February 2012 to January 2013, then switched to 1.25mg of Proscar) 2% Nizoral Monday & Friday, morning multi-vitamin drink and 25mg of Zinc at night time.

You think you're unattractive yet you expect Heidi Klum or Megan Fox?
    Yep, that's the "problem" many baldies here have. When they say they can't attract women they mean they can't attract a Megan Fox. It's also usually accompanied with whinning about women being shallow and yet they don't realize how incredibly shallow they are themselves. I remember a thread titled "the worst thing about MPB is that you don't have a chance to be with her:" and a picture of some celebrity posted inside. As if they would have a chance with her even with hair

Quote Originally Posted by Maystor
    You think you're unattractive yet you expect Heidi Klum or Megan Fox?
    Yep, that's the "problem" many baldies here have. When they say they can't attract women they mean they can't attract a Megan Fox. It's also usually accompanied with whinning about women being shallow and yet they don't realize how incredibly shallow they are themselves. I remember a thread titled "the worst thing about MPB is that you don't have a chance to be with her:" and a picture of some celebrity posted inside. As if they would have a chance with her even with hair
    It is not the fully bald posters who are saying this,but the ones who are just beginning too recede.Do you know why they say this?....because many percieve themselves(when they had hair) as heart-breakers,now they are losing a few strands their lives are over...fu** me,how are they going too cope,when they go bald....FACT.

TravisB

Quote Originally Posted by seb
    Do you know why they say this?....because many percieve themselves(when they had hair) as heart-breakers,now they are losing a few strands their lives are over...fu** me,how are they going too cope,when they go bald....FACT.
    Now that's a true story. Maybe they will kill themselves

at least we're being honest.... He doesn't look 20 at all... more like late 30's. Wtf happened??