Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OBSERVATION

OBSERVATION

So im new and I know that Im supposed to introduce myself on the other...... you know what I mean. Anyway, Im 32 and (Norwood 3V????), sorry not sure how the scale works. I will try to post pics of my dome if i can get my sis to let me borrow her camera.

Here is what I cant figure out and hopefully I can get a lot of feedback on this question.
    1). Why do White European/American men suffer from hair loss more than other men of different origins? On average this is.
    2). So, I live outside of a city in which there is alot of foreign immigrants (eg. Asian, Hispanic, Arab, etc..). This city is Washington. Anyway the asian and hispanic men have some great hair genes. I cant figure it out. Lots of full heads of hair. Also African-American men have less baldness also.
    3). So, this doesnt make sense to me. I sure that baldness is 100% geneitcs. But, if this is true than how do men from other countries have less balding?
    4). Finally, this is just all from observation. I have lived in the Metro Washington area for about 2 years and have noticed that this is very true with the foreign men.

Thoughts and discussion

Re: OBSERVATION

^ all those races don't have as many people who carry MPB gene...

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Its fairly obvious, its the result of 100,000's of years of evolution. Diet and enviroment. Why are asians smaller and with a different skin pigment? Why are west indians dark with a entirely different texture of hair?

The exact reasons are unknown but one theory could be that with milder climate conditions the caucasians hair was not as neccesary.

Not saying this is fact by any means, but it is a possibility and this is why I laugh at the people who believe that diet ect is going to have a direct almost visual impact on their hairloss.
    Things like that happen over the course of 1000's of generations not in weeks, months or years.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

I know a guy who truly and genuinely believes ''Caucasians are re-evolving back into dolphins and black people back into monkeys.'' Yep.

Another observation, I didnt make this obsevation, but a barber that I went to in college made this observation. He was cutting my hair and was commenting on how nice and thick and healthy my hair was. I told him thanks and we continued to talk and he told me that guys with severe hair loss had tiight skin on the head. He rubbed his hands through my hair and started masssaging my scalp and was talking about how flexible my scalp was. He said when guys would come in for a cut or trim and they had hair loss that their scalp would be tight. So I have always tried to massage my scalp as much as possible. Not sure its done any good though . I always thought that was interesting observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiger Sanction
    Another observation, I didnt make this obsevation, but a barber that I went to in college made this observation. He was cutting my hair and was commenting on how nice and thick and healthy my hair was. I told him thanks and we continued to talk and he told me that guys with severe hair loss had tiight skin on the head. He rubbed his hands through my hair and started masssaging my scalp and was talking about how flexible my scalp was. He said when guys would come in for a cut or trim and they had hair loss that their scalp would be tight. So I have always tried to massage my scalp as much as possible. Not sure its done any good though . I always thought that was interesting observation.
    again with this.... then explain WHY DO HAIR TRANSPLANTS WORK? If you put in a DHT resistant follicle into that part of scalp, that follicle will stay there FOREVER! Why is that?

Please stop using bold. It doesn't make you sound better.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by 2020
    again with this.... then explain WHY DO HAIR TRANSPLANTS WORK? If you put in a DHT resistant follicle into that part of scalp, that follicle will stay there FOREVER! Why is that?
    Yep, ask any HT surgeon they get guys from the whole spectrum of scalp laxity.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

[quote=s.a.f]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Eiger Sanction":2lum3zaq
    Yep, ask any HT surgeon they get guys from the whole spectrum of scalp laxity.[/quote:2lum3zaq]

what are you talking about? What I said is true. It has nothing to do with anything except your androgen susceptible follicles...

The follicle will stay there forever? I would like to see the research on that.