Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Senior Member maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    145

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    I would conquer the ****in world.

    In fact that was what i was doing, that is, until hair loss came....it ain't a good look to be the ruler of earth and BALD. is it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    145

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    Quote Originally Posted by maradona
    I would conquer the ****in world.

    In fact that was what i was doing, that is, until hair loss came....it ain't a good look to be the ruler of earth and BALD. is it?
    yea i wud feel that way too, but the horrid memories of having hair loss will still be there. the ridicule, shame, etc.

    how wud one go about forgetting that stuff? it scars you for life
    In my case, it would be a new life, a new me, an improved me. I haven't reached the "vietnam experience of a norwood 5" yet but i am heading there, even if I did I think getting all my hair back will make me conquer the world way faster than if it never hit me.

    That is of course, if the cure came within the next 5 years.

    Anything more than that = Im ****ed

  3. #3
    Senior Member maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    145

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    nw 3. it happened so fast i havent even updated my profile lol .

  4. #4
    Senior Member slipy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,214

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    no i would never forget this.

    but a cure would be a life saver for me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member s.a.f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world
    Posts
    8,813

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    yea i wud feel that way too, but the horrid memories of having hair loss will still be there. the ridicule, shame, etc.

    how wud one go about forgetting that stuff? it scars you for life
    Well thats a very negative outlook, I'd like to think that after all this I would have a new found appreciation of life, something that non sufferers could'nt have.
    We all take many things for granted everyday, we can all walk and see imagine if you were blind or in a wheelchair and got those things back even if you were also bald you would still be the happiest guy on earth.

    I think it matters alot more in your 20's, for me the only difference now would be not having to worry about certain situations like the weather ect. And it would be alot easier to not have to use concealers or worry about what other people think of my hair.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ori83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    924

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by maradona
    ....it ain't a good look to be the ruler of earth and BALD. is it?
    whis guy would disagree ...

    "our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall"

    My thread

  7. #7
    Senior Member s.a.f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world
    Posts
    8,813

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    im not even in my 20s yet

    but i dont see how you ignored girls for 6 or watever years and then were able to get girls after the transplant/concealer

    you didn't develop any complexes or social phobias or anything during that time?
    Yeah and I've still got them, I do socialise but I'm abit of a loner and I'm fine with it now it does'nt bother me.
    Like I said I have no desire to be in a relationship or anything like that but if I had'nt been affected by baldness I would likely have been married in my 20's.
    I also wonder if I'd have gotten into working out if I had'nt lost my hair. Also I'd probably have pi55ed alot of money away going out.

    I definatley believe that with women the biggest problem is not losing your hair its losing your confidence and as we all know it can alter a persons character making them abit weird, guys on here tend to worry about everything not just hair whereas if the had hair they would probably be able to overlook most of their other issues.
    The biggest difference with getting my hair back in terms of women was that I actually started socialising again.
    A bald guy who goes out and makes the effort will get more women than a NW1 who sits at home.

    I think there are some on here who if they got their hair back would just replace the obbsession with some other 'fault'.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

  8. #8
    Senior Member slipy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,214

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f

    I think there are some on here who if they got their hair back would just replace the obbsession with some other 'fault'.
    nothing really comes close to mpb. if i got my hair back i'd know better than to obsess over some meaningless little faults. for example i've got a slightly crooked nose, but could i compare it to mpb? no way in hell

  9. #9
    Senior Member s.a.f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world
    Posts
    8,813

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f

    I think there are some on here who if they got their hair back would just replace the obbsession with some other 'fault'.
    nothing really comes close to mpb. if i got my hair back i'd know better than to obsess over some meaningless little faults. for example i've got a slightly crooked nose, but could i compare it to mpb? no way in hell
    Neither would I but look on that other thread, there are plenty of guys who have a list of a dozen 'faults'. It seems there are plenty of CCS' on here.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

  10. #10
    Senior Member slipy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,214

    Re: if a cure came out . . . . .

    when it comes to list of faults, i could probably exceed 95% of guys over here.
    but if i could get rid of either mpb or all the rest of them i would pick the former

Similar Threads

  1. Cure?
    By paulandjack in forum New Research, Studies, and Technologies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 19th, 2008, 06:24 PM
  2. Cure Aging and Cure Baldness?
    By wookster in forum New Research, Studies, and Technologies
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: February 13th, 2007, 03:07 AM
  3. The Cure?
    By wookster in forum Alternative Treatments
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2006, 06:52 AM
  4. will there ever be a cure?
    By deckard2080 in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 13th, 2005, 11:48 PM
  5. THE CURE
    By shrek996 in forum Hair Transplants & Hair Replacement Surgery
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2004, 05:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •