Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Re: who else here hate most things about them?

I hate myself a little. It is mostly b.c of my social fears that I cannot control very easily. How much my hairloss has to do with that I am not sure. You should have your own style and be confident with it. If your style is conservative that is good but be yourself lol. Oh and another thing, the world is bringing itself down very fast you should not worry on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    i already hated most things about half the things about me before, now with hair loss its most things

fuk i hate myself so bad

well at least i dress inconspicuous fashion. i always dress as conservatively as possible so my ugly ****ty genes dont bring down the world too much
    This is the main reason we are all on here in the first place,we dont really like ourselves.....and until we are content in our OWN skin,then all of us will continue too be tortured souls....why do you think I allow people(and their crazy comments) that dont matter to me(and dont mattter in the grand scheme of life) affect me so much?,I am not content in myself.

my mum said to me the other day; i hope you don't hate yourself as much as i hate myself, its such a terrible way to go through life...

i'm pretty sure i was born to hate myself haha

Quote Originally Posted by antman
    my mum said to me the other day; i hope you don't hate yourself as much as i hate myself, its such a terrible way to go through life...

One can have all the possessions in the world,but nothing is more important than being at ease with oneself,very,very few people are,hence the problems in this world.
    This is what I am striving towards....it is a life-long process.

I hate myself. I am completely antisocial and I wasted the most beautiful years of life...
    My regimen:
    A mixture of minoxidil 5%, azelaic acid 5%, bicalutamide 1%
    6 ml two times a day

I actually like quite a bit about myself except the fact of a receding hairline. I definitely was blessed in some aspects but exceptional hair was not one lol.

i was actually quite content with myself before this started, only with hair loss emerging did i start to acknowledge all my other flaws and shortcomings. i almost couldn't take it and was loosing my mind. now i just concentrate on whats the worst/most important.

and
    what do you mean by dressing conservatively? care to give a description?

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

I just hate everyone.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    i was actually quite content with myself before this started, only with hair loss emerging did i start to acknowledge all my other flaws and shortcomings. i almost couldn't take it and was loosing my mind. now i just concentrate on whats the worst/most important.

and
    what do you mean by dressing conservatively? care to give a description?
    i wear unassuming blue jeans, boring striped shirts, etc
    well i'd usually wear skate/running shoes, various types of pants (i don't like jeans lately, i just don't find those that comfortable), a hooded jacket (shame i can't wear those during summer, im so thin i'd rather not walk around in a revealing t shirt). rather youthfull style, but at the same time plain as i try to avoid flashy colors and printed stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by seb
    Quote Originally Posted by antman

One can have all the possessions in the world,but nothing is more important than being at ease with oneself,very,very few people are,hence the problems in this world.
    This is what I am striving towards....it is a life-long process.
    F*ck me. I literally can't believe that just came from you given the stuff you write here all the time.

Anyway, good on you...hope you get there.