Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Estro Guard

Estro Guard

Its a anti -estrogen product from swanson's would it help with hair loss?

Re: Estro Guard

Lowering estrogen? How would that help with hair loss?

How about this stuff: http://www.surthrival.com/portfolios/pine-pollen/

http://www.invincibleherbs.com/blog/...ent-superfood/

One amazing component of pine pollen is its ability to balance hormone levels in both male and female. Pine pollen has this ability due to its phyto-androgen compounds. This helps regulate the excess estrogen levels in our bodies. Fact, testosterone levels are at the lowest itís been for both males and females. Deficiencies in testosterone are associated with diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, and high blood pressure. Results of the study published in the online version of the journal Diabetes Care showed that 40 percent of obese participants had lower-than-normal testosterone readings. The percentage rose to 50 percent among obese men with diabetes. This is a huge concern considering 1/3 of the US population is obese (CDC). Many components play into the weight issues among Americans, however, the largest being the overconsumption of phyto-estrogen in the overall lifestyle. In the American market place there is a vast majority of estrogen mimicking substances on the market. Such items include plastic (BPA), soy & flax. Check out any packaged food label and you are more likely to find soy as an ingredient.
    Pine pollen contains actual bio identical testosterone; it is exceedingly high in testosterone. Itís possibly the only plant that contains this hormone at high levels. Also available in pine pollen is over 200 bioactive natural nutrients, minerals and vitamins in each serving. This includes Androstenedione & DHEA (body building, increase structure and longevity), SOD (Super oxide dismutase, repairs damaged DNA), complete amino acids, essential fatty acids, polysaccharides, MSM, vitamins such as A, D, E and the Bs, minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, zinc, selenium, and silicon, flavonoids, fiber, living enzymes and many more.
    To summarize additional benefits pine pollen will have on your body are regulation of low testosterone and excess estrogen, improve lung, skin, hair, heart and reproductive system (libido). Pine Pollen will also strengthen the entire body (organs and tissues) and immune system.
    Here's the one JOHNNYBOOTS is talking about..decent list of ingreds: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU715/ItemDetail?n=0

Thanks Jacob,so no real benefits to hair?

Well the first link mentions "Enhance metabolic function of the skin and nourish the hair at its roots" ..I've asked them to get into a bit more detail if they could..we'll see.

On estrogen...the testosterone & dht debate...let's get ready to rumble!

I personally think such products can help. Of course I'm not so anti-dht as most seem to be. And too much estrogen is NOT good...and there is a too low testosterone problem going on out there..it seems.

Jacob how do you find the time to research all these products?

It's incomprehensible how you do it!
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

Nah..it doesn't take much time. It's just being able to use the search engines right

I'm tempted to try the pine pollen for awhile btw. The Surthrival is 15% off..or at least was..but I'd like to see what else is out there. The link with the quotes/info above also sells the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob
    Well the first link mentions "Enhance metabolic function of the skin and nourish the hair at its roots" ..I've asked them to get into a bit more detail if they could..we'll see.

On estrogen...the testosterone & dht debate...let's get ready to rumble!

I personally think such products can help. Of course I'm not so anti-dht as most seem to be. And too much estrogen is NOT good...and there is a too low testosterone problem going on out there..it seems.
    Where is your evidence too much estrogen is bad for hair? Estrogen is good for hair. Androgens are bad. Period.

M-T-F transexuals regrow hair because they lower androgens and raise estrogens.