Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member ghg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,496

    Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    So, looking at my own baby pictures I've noticed that I didn't have much hair at all at 1 yr old! Both my sisters' children had plenty of hair at that age and I think it's normal. So, my question is, what was your hair like as a baby? Did it thicken early on or later? I suspect later is the answer on most cases...
    Bugger.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    109

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    Very interesting. Yeah my hair looked thin and not full until I reached age 3 I think. But I doubt there is a real correlation. We need to do some research.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,118

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    Quote Originally Posted by ghg
    So, looking at my own baby pictures I've noticed that I didn't have much hair at all at 1 yr old! Both my sisters' children had plenty of hair at that age and I think it's normal. So, my question is, what was your hair like as a baby? Did it thicken early on or later? I suspect later is the answer on most cases...
    Youre obsessed with hair.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ghg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,496

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    Quote Originally Posted by seb
    Quote Originally Posted by ghg
    So, looking at my own baby pictures I've noticed that I didn't have much hair at all at 1 yr old! Both my sisters' children had plenty of hair at that age and I think it's normal. So, my question is, what was your hair like as a baby? Did it thicken early on or later? I suspect later is the answer on most cases...
    Youre obsessed with hair.
    No I'm not, I'm obsessed with the lack of it. Just like everyone here, you included. Btw, that was one of the stupidest posts I've read on a hl forum.
    Bugger.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,118

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    Quote Originally Posted by ghg
    Quote Originally Posted by seb
    Quote Originally Posted by ghg
    So, looking at my own baby pictures I've noticed that I didn't have much hair at all at 1 yr old! Both my sisters' children had plenty of hair at that age and I think it's normal. So, my question is, what was your hair like as a baby? Did it thicken early on or later? I suspect later is the answer on most cases...
    Youre obsessed with hair.
    No I'm not, I'm obsessed with the lack of it. Just like everyone here, you included. Btw, that was one of the stupidest posts I've read on a hl forum.
    I am only kidding with you,you bite very easy .
    I am looking to go to scandanavia this year,I hope they are not all as miserable as you in Finland,perhaps I should go to Sweden instead....

  6. #6
    Senior Member monty1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,947

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    God sometimes I could piss myself when I read some of the **** on here.

    YOU just called him miserable and obsessed with hair!

    Hypocisy holds no bounds Brilliant!
    It's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer f*ck offness of it all

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,841

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    I had plenty of hair as a toddler and as a kid up until 16 years old.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Michael84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    143

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    I was born already with hair, with comparetively many hairs on my head which even made some people wonder. And I got many compliments about my thick beautiful hair in the childhood...

  9. #9
    Senior Member ghg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,496

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    So, 2 receeders saying they had a thick baby hair so far. No diffuse thinners yet?
    Bugger.

  10. #10
    TravisB
    Guest

    Re: Early hairloss sufferers' hair as a baby

    I'm a diffuser + receder, I don't know what was my hair at 1yr old, but as a kid i had insanely thick head of hair, however my hair was at the temples was thinner and lighter, and under bright lighting it looked like i had receded hairline when my hair was buzzed.

    From the photos I see that I started losing it when I was about 15 years old (I'm 21 now)

Similar Threads

  1. FAO UK and Ireland hairloss sufferers
    By Receding89 in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 20th, 2012, 10:22 PM
  2. Effect of immigration on hairloss sufferers
    By baldguy28 in forum The Impact of Hair Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 1st, 2006, 08:38 PM
  3. What % of early MPB sufferers actually seek treatment?
    By YoungAndThin in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 23rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
  4. For all the late teen/early twenties MPB sufferers
    By YoungAndThin in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM
  5. Good news for hairloss sufferers
    By absmon in forum Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2004, 01:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •