Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Beingbaldsucks

Hard to admit, but girls do care only about the outlook

You can be the ****ing best personality ever guy but if you don't look good then woman will hate you, someone who dosent look good and try will just make a fool of himself infront of other people, better to be passive and Searious as much as you can and keep your pride

Re: Hard to admit, but girls do care only about the outlook

This section of the forum is ~90% repeating. Didn't we had a thread like this, like, uhm... 47 times already, maybe more?

Well then you can afford to not develop your personality because you have hair to make up for it so your safe.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbaldsucks
    You can be the f****ing best personality ever guy but if you don't look good then woman will hate you, someone who dosent look good and try will just make a fool of himself infront of other people, better to be passive and Searious as much as you can and keep your pride
    Oh I did'nt know we had the universal expert on every female on the planet on here.

There are 4 billion females out there they dont all think exactly alike. Lookswise I've been with some women who were clearly way out of my league and I've also failed to get women who were well within my league.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus2011
    no. just no.

looks matter but girls are emotional creatures, the way u make them feel can get you inside their pants as well

and ffs man stop being a nice gentleman if theres one thing i kno its treating girls like sh*t WILL get them wet. like literally all the guys i ever knew who scored a lot AKL treated girls badly

its a common saying for a reason
    Well thanks for the advice I guess we can all stop worrying about our hair now and just be complete ba5tards.

I'm off to go and verbally abuse the hottest chick I see ....
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Stephen Hawking admitted that the greatest mystery of the universe (for him) is women.
    Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence.

Treat them like bags of sick...trust me,they love it.

if they enjoy masochism then let them have it their way.

Quote Originally Posted by slipy
    if they enjoy masochism then let them have it their way.
    Yes mistress,I am a bald piece of crap.

These threads are so pointless it seems, majority of users here will agree with these false statements then a few users like myself will try to share an optimistic insight and it will be disregarded. In my own personal experiences and not a friend of a friend who is bald but me who is bald I have met plenty of girls who have liked and even loved me regardless of the lack of hair on my head. To say girls only care about the outlook of a man is downright ridiculous. **** no joke about 10 minutes ago I was driving to subway and saw a man and a girl with their baby crossing the road, this girl was easily an 8 quite good looking and this guy was full bald shaved with clippers and not all that good looking imo, yet he had a baby with this gorgeous girl. I highly doubt he was rich either. Yes us bald guys don't look like Edward from Twilight so we can't walk into a room and have girls panties drop the floor, but I hate to break it to you guys the real world is not like the movies you have been watching. Girls do not only care about the outer shell of a man just like deep down inside you all know you don't only care about the outer look of a women.

I will share personal experience with you all. When I first start balding roughly 7 years ago I was quite devastated by it, I pretended not to care but I really did and of course sometimes I still find myself thinking "if I still had hair...." I would cling on to girls because I was scared there wouldn't be anymore at the end of the line due to getting into my own head about my appearance. 7 years later and couple long term relationships + a ton of flings I have first hand knowledge that not all girls in this world only find you attractive if you have hair, but as a matter of fact a lot of them are much more interested in what you bring to the table as a person. My ex girlfriend for example we dated for about a year and I actually took her away from a guy who I would say is much better looking than me and when I would ask her questions like "why did you leave him for me?" She would tell me "because he had no drive, no ambition, and was doing nothing with his life and you well you have all of that + you make me laugh all the time." Yes that is just one girls comments but I am a very out going, ambitious person, I do a lot of acting and perform stand up so people do find me quite funny which does seem to work with the ladies. I know this is one person's comments and it doesn't change how most of you feel but I have been with a lot of girls since I started balding I was in a relationship on and off for about 5 years between 18 - 23 and yet have still been with about 20 different girls in the past 3 years.

My point is if you go around assuming the worst of people and believing this crap you will convince yourself it's true. You can sit around wallowing in self pity about everything or you know what you can get up and try, yes so what you might get rejected everyone does. If it takes asking out 100 girls to get one date so be it, life is way to ****ing short to not go after what you want in life and the more you try the more success you'll have. Success breeds confidence so go out everyday and try, try to get whatever it is you want out of life and stop worrying about how people perceive you because I assure you some girls will give you a shot. Stop viewing baldness as some defect that you now have to convince girls to look past. Girls are human beings and have insecurities to, when you find it in you to look past a females insecurities and not care about them you'll see it's a two way street.