Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my hair system

my hair system

someone recently posted a pic of some musican wearing a wig,someone asked to show you mine, so i thought id show you my hairpiece

Halifax puts the average price at 163,845 in December 2012.
    The Land Registry's report showed the average home in England and Wales worth 158,94
    The average home in England and Wales according to Nationwide is worth 162,262.
    Average UK house price rose to 162,000 last year, says the Land Registry.
    Halifax said the average UK house price rose to 168,521 in March.

My parents place is worth 350K, thus it is well within upper middle of the housing market.

Re: my hair system

Looks great!

god, i can't take my attention away from those earrrings!!! wtf so distracting

wig looks great tho, is it a full cap or are you blending in?

its full cap.

i thought it was obvious full cap since i dont have a growing out of scalp look from the sides, also the density is high so its a give away its a full cap.

the front line is swiss lace bleached so you can see my scalp at the front.

thanks
    The Land Registry's report showed the average home in England and Wales worth 158,94

My parents place is worth 350K, thus it is well within upper middle of the housing market.

nice style, but why don't you use your side and back hair? you will get a totally undetectable look, and you can have even less density if you wish. I oredered my hairpiece in medium light density.Once and if I will wear succesfully I will post pics too.I kinda want to achieve a fauxhawk look.

Am I the only one who thought it was a woman in her 40's on the photo? What's with earings, double chin and a chain? The "hair" looks great anyway.

Dude your system looks wicked.You also look like you have good skin tone and condition. I know you have said it looks stupid to get hench because you are short stature but if you were to get a bit lean i cant imagine anyone looking at you and thinking anything particularly negative tbh

sorry if thats not constructive, i know youd still be self aware about the system, but just saying, i think you got stuff to work with, i was expecting you to look disfigured the way youve been posting! (no offense)

i cant use back and sides becuase im diffusing on the sides, im actually balding their, just imagine jason stathams top head in his early 40s in transporter 3, that is the density i have on the sides

so i cant use a top piece.

yeah i have been looking at lowering the density but tbh its apretty standard density for a guy in his 20s30s.

sometimes the density just gives a bigger "pop out" effect from the sides, ill look into lowering density, i have a new hairpiece with blonde highlights to.

anyway here is a fuller shot

no im not disfigured lol, but im 5 5 and with baldness i look totally stupid, there is almost never any other guy in a room thats like me, 5 5, small build, and bald in 20s, i NEVER see this.

one time i was in a room with 100 young males, there was one bald but he was tall/big, whereas im short/little build.

also people called me - at school- "little man", "small fry", "wee man".

this was at school in 4th year, at 16, now can you imagine NOT growing at ALL from that (perhaps hopeing for late groth spurt) following by going bald at 19 via diffusing then totally bald at 22?

bit rapid no?

Seriously man, maybe hit a treadmill, some light weights, shoes with a small lift in them, a lot of boots have them in anyway, and you will have nothing to worry about. Youve got pretty good facial features and the piece is undetectable imo

I dont mean nothing to worry about, youve obviously had it rough and i dont mean to belittle that, but i mean to all intents and purposes to the world you will look very good

Although I think you look fine at the moment, i just get the impression you want a little more out of your appearence?

yeah i wear tallmenshoes casual wear to make me an inch taller

with regular shoes im 5 4.5, with tallmenshoes casual wear im 5 6.
    but in perspective girls wear pumps all the time and some men wear hidden heels in cat boots so it doesnt make a huge difference.

+ anyway my feet are really small, like a girl

my feet are as small as a bottle of coke.