I'm new on the forum, I mean, new "writer" because it makes about 6 months I'm looking at all the posts already, I know all your stories guys
I'm french so my english may be weird sometimes but people always find a way to understand me so it should be ok.
I just started my regimen since 2 days, you'll find below a description of it and my general lifestyle.
- I'm a 26 years old very healthy person, I eat only local organic food, not much meat, takes care of my body and not really stressed (massage and spa every week, good income, yoga 2 times a week, lives in south beach etc.)
- My father lost his hair
- My grand father from my mother side had great hair until his old age but had big temple like I have right now.
- Morning -> Lipogaine Minoxidil 5%
- Night -> DualGen 15 NO PG Minoxidil 15%
- Nothing for now but I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to start Propecia
- Morning -> Biotin 5000mg
- Morning -> Green tea
- Morning: 2-3 times week ->Kentoconazole 2%
- Morning: Rest of the week -> Organic Shampoo Hair thickener (Fortified with Biotin, saw palmetto and wheat protein)
I attached a picture of my hair like 5 years ago, as you can see, I was full of hair.
And I attached a 4 sides picture of my hair right now.
My hair is thick and solid, the only problem is on the temples, it's getting bigger and bigger but I don't really see hair falling, and I when I do a shampoo, I may have like 2 or 3 hairs in my hand maximum.
But one day, I went to the hairdresser and he could not style my hair as before, I had a horrible feeling in my stomach, it was the revelation, "I'm losing my hair".
I studied a little bite the topic on internet and I heard about a maturing hairlines and things like that, I thaught it was that at the beginning, but since I saw that hole on the crown, I knew it was more than that.
I'm going to describe you all my feelings while I take Proprecia and Minoxidil, pictures every months and description of my new experiments to recover my 19 years old hairline.
I have a couple of questions though, do you think my regimen is good? Am I starting correctly? Do you think my hairloss is a REAL hairloss and just a maturing hairline? I want your opinion on it.
Thank you very much for your help in advance and I hope to write you in 3 months with temples full of hair this time!