Hair Loss Treatments
Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dating younger women??

Being 30 something I find it really difficult to find someone age appropriate to date, I work in a small place and most of those girls are married. On the other hand, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of dating someone 10-15 years younger than me, I've never done it before.

Anyway, on Saturday I was in a cafe and a some good looking girl sitting on the next table was looking at me. Then her phone rang, and she was talking on the phone and still staring in my direction. I got the impression that she wanted me to hear her conversation and she was intentionally dropping hints about her life, eg she's a student, she about 20 or 21, etc...

I really fancy her, she's 5'10", I have a thing for tall women, and I think I can "randomly" bump into her again, I know enough about her to find her. The only problem is, I don't feel comfortable with the age difference..

Most probably, I'll find her very immature or I'll start behaving like her father or something.

any comments?

UK the Home of the worst HT surgeons in the world

Re: Dating younger women??

Quote Originally Posted by virtuality
    Anyway, on Saturday I was in a cafe and a some good looking girl sitting on the next table was looking at me. Then her phone rang, and she was talking on the phone and still staring in my direction. I got the impression that she wanted me to hear her conversation and she was intentionally dropping hints about her life, eg she's a student, she about 20 or 21, etc...
    Wow,
    Firstly are you really sure that you got the right impression? Without something more concrete you could be way off on this.

Secondly you have'nt even spoken to her and you're already imagining a relationship! Thats like something a teenage girl would do.
    *Voice of reason on HLT since 2007*
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS
    I don't need to marry the woman I'll get HM for that. just need to have fun for a month till she finds out, and have a fast turnover rate if she dumps me. If the piece looks good turnover shouldnt b a issue. Just break contact with her & her friends if she has a bigmouth
    it is not your lack of drink, but muscles or face thats the reason. The only reason they'd want you to drink is so you focus on that and dont hit on them I don't even go to partys, at least not till I get more muscle on my arms.

Give it a crack.My parents are 10 years apart.

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.f
    Quote Originally Posted by virtuality
    Wow,
    Firstly are you really sure that you got the right impression? Without something more concrete you could be way off on this.

Secondly you have'nt even spoken to her and you're already imagining a relationship! Thats like something a teenage girl would do.
    Of course there is the possibility that I might be wrong...

The thing is, I don't like playing games for simple relationships. For me, it either has to be easy sex or if I'm interested in the person, then I might make an effort. Assuming at least half of the female population are not interested in easy sex, it's very reasonable to assume that she'd first want to go on a few dates. That's where my problem lies, I don't know if I should make an effort for someone 12-13 years younger than me. Whether it ends up in a relationship or not is not relevant at this point.

Even if it's not the girl I'm talking about, there are still others out there that are interested in me. There is one particular girl that keeps messaging me almost every day... She's 12 years younger than me, and the age difference shows in her behaviour. I keep her in the loop because I hope to bang her, but she's implied that she wants a relationship and in return I implied that I'm not interested in a relationship If I had bad intentions, I'd take her out on a date and bang her, but I don't like the idea of giving someone the wrong message just to have sex with her.

Firstly your 30 and considering girls 15 years younger. Secondly your considering 'bumping' into her based on information you gleaned from an overheard coversation.

With that post you just entered peadophile-stalker county. I would suggest an about turn back into normalsville

I can only assume your winding us up here to call a few people out?!

Otherwise that post is a little bit freaky, no offense

Quote Originally Posted by Man in Space
    Firstly your 30 and considering girls 15 years younger. Secondly your considering 'bumping' into her based on information you gleaned from an overheard coversation.

With that post you just entered peadophile-stalker county. I would suggest an about turn back into normalsville

I can only assume your winding us up here to call a few people out?!

Otherwise that post is a little bit freaky, no offense
    Dude, I said im 30 something... do the maths, she's either 20 or 21 and im 33, ill be 34 soon...

The social gap between 30-something and 20 is massive. Won't be worth the hassle.

Dude I don't know where you are from, but last time I checked you can go to jail for dating 15 year old's when you are 30! EDIT, just saw that you said 30 something.

sorry didnt read it properly, my bad.

For what its worth i do think you will struggle,young girls and 30 something guys are poles apart, but good luck

Quote Originally Posted by cassin
    The social gap between 30-something and 20 is massive. Won't be worth the hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in Space
    For what its worth i do think you will struggle,young girls and 30 something guys are poles apart, but good luck
    That's what I think as well...

I don't think I'll make an effort to meet her, but if I ever happen to see her again, I might try talking to her. She might turn out to have a mature personality, or she might reject me